[DE]Danielle

PS4 The Steel Path: Update 28.2.0 (+Hofixes)

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

A little bit of issues on the web end of things here guys! Please note you don't currently receive the Synkra Syandana by submitting your email through the Account Management Page on Warframe.com - this must be done in-game in order for the confirmation to be sent, so that you can confirm and receive the Syandana in-game. 

How to set up email in-game: 

1. Go to Options > Account (new tab on the far right) > Add Email

2. Check your email for a confirmation link from Warframe. 

3. Confirm your email and you'll find the Synkra Syandana in your inventory the next time you log in! 

Thank you and apologies for the initial confusion with an issue that will need fixing on our end for web down the road.

Follow up to the above^

We ran into some snags along the way since last night, but have resolved the issue! 

For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and have not received a confirmation email, on login you should have the "Resend Verification Email" button in your Options > "Account" tab.

Image from iOS (1).png

Then proceed with the following steps to receive the Synkra Syandana in your inventory: 

1. Select the "Resend Verification Email" button 
2. Close the game
3. Check your email for the confirmation email* 
4. Hit "confirm" in the email*
5. Re-open the game and the Synkra Syandana will be in your inventory

*Note: For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and follow the above steps, the email that will be send will be in English exclusively. This is due to us needing to submit localized content through Cert first. We didn't want to hold back access to the Synkra Syandana any longer, so we decided that that was an issue we could live with for the time being to get that delivered to you! This is not the case for those who have initially gone through the in-game steps. 

Thank you for your patience as we got this sorted out! Enjoy your Synkra Syandana 🙂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Follow up to the above^

We ran into some snags along the way since last night, but have resolved the issue! 

For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and have not received a confirmation email, on login you should have the "Resend Verification Email" button in your Options > "Account" tab.

Image from iOS (1).png

Then proceed with the following steps to receive the Synkra Syandana in your inventory: 

1. Select the "Resend Verification Email" button 
2. Close the game
3. Check your email for the confirmation email* 
4. Hit "confirm" in the email*
5. Re-open the game and the Synkra Syandana will be in your inventory

*Note: For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and follow the above steps, the email that will be send will be in English exclusively. This is due to us needing to submit localized content through Cert first. We didn't want to hold back access to the Synkra Syandana any longer, so we decided that that was an issue we could live with for the time being to get that delivered to you! This is not the case for those who have initially gone through the in-game steps. 

Thank you for your patience as we got this sorted out! Enjoy your Synkra Syandana 🙂

Computer Reaction GIF

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

-snip-

I tried it today and I haven`t gotten anything in me email. Instead of doing all of this, the sense thing to do is to just make it appear in  baro`s shop, it will just make things easier. 

the reasoning behind the xoris nerf is complete bullS#&$ my venka or really any purpose rolled riven build can outdamage the oxris/ability synergy its just more annoying and less fun now so instead of being "xoris or you're doing it wrong" as you put it, its now venka or god roll riven which trade chat charges several thousand for or you're doing it wrong, yep great advancement on player choice also can we please have some info on the lotus ephemera been a year was expecting it to hopefully come back with this years tennocon but thats not happening is it gonna be available again or not just say something please since you know twich drops are bs and hardly work with high traffic

I’m really loving the Urushu skin. Definitely has a lot of great potential for fashion frame. The abdomen isn’t colorable, could be an artistic intention to leave that blotched white. Overall a very pleasant deluxe skin:

H1yPM9B.jpg

After completing the steel path I found it to be exactly what I wanted in warframe for about 2 years. All I would ask for is faster level scale in Mot survival void. But otherwise its exactly what I needed to put my builds to a real test.

Well, as a 6year vet on PS4 to Warframe I say in all sincerity congradulations!  

But personally im really to pissed off to celebrate with you because for the last 2 weeks all Im getting is.."Unable to connect. Please ensure the latest Warframe update installed."