Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 The Steel Path: Update 28.2.0 (+Hofixes)

11 hours ago, (PS4)Irmao2Vigilante said:

I believe you don't understand what i wrote. The lich came with only 4 maps. I only had 4 maps/mission to find out his requiem which really forces stabbing.

Again the Lich was born with only 4 dominated/influenced maps. There wasn't any other map/mission. If i finished them the planet would be free of his influence. This context forces stabbing as the only rational choice

Oh I get you now. I've had that problem before myself. When you clear the last occupied mission, he will occupy more. Unfortunately he will level up, however, even if you don't end up stabbing him.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Takemikazuci23 said:

Help me. I complete the war within, chains of harrow but I don't get the inbox from odis that I get the personal quarters segment. My account is named: Takemikazuci23 I asked for help from the warframe to help me a little

Hi Takemikazuci23,

Please check your foundry. See if it is there. if it isn't open a ticket and report it here as well.

I hope it is there.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Anedime said:

Oh I get you now. I've had that problem before myself. When you clear the last occupied mission, he will occupy more. Unfortunately he will level up, however, even if you don't end up stabbing him.

Indeed. I have hunted more than 40 liches. That was the 1st time a lich was born with so few nodes under his influence (4). They weren't enough to ensure the discovery of a requiem that is why i ask kindly please, exam code, the rand selection of nodes to ensure at lease 5, 6 or 7 initial nodes when a lich is born otherwise the player is deprived of a choice :

a) stab knowing a requiem (not talking about position here)

b) stab without knowing a requiem

Every time a lich is stabbed (before the lich reach rank 5) there should be enough nodes for the mentioned choice. At least i believe so.

Thank you for your time and attention.

p.s.: I just noticed the bug to link an e-mail to warframe account to get a syandanna erased our previous history of posts

2 hours ago, (PS4)Takemikazuci23 said:

Help me. so far I have not received a response to a bug in my game. I couldn't finish the Sacrifice quest because I didn't get an inbox from Odis which contained the personal quarters segment rewerd. Please take the warframe seriously because my game is hampered by this problem

You might have better luck posting in the bugs section of the forum or opening a support ticket at http://support.warframe.com/

Archived