Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Syandana on console after email confirmation (Resolved)

(NSW)livxxxvvv

Question

Hey guys! 

Currently adding your email via warframe.com is not enabled at this time. In order to claim the Synkra Syandana follow these steps IN-GAME:

1. Go to Options > Account (new tab on the far right) > Add Email
2. Check your email for a confirmation link from Warframe. 
3. Confirm your email and you'll find the Synkra Syandana in your inventory the next time you log in! 

I don't know if it'll also work for you.

1) You already had an email adress entered (this worked for me)

• add another valid email adress
  • valid it and redeem your syandana to be sure (launching and exiting a mission works to check your inventory, if not relaunch your game)
  • once you have your syandana in your inventory, you can add your main email adress and vallid it

2) You hadn't an email adress entered (this is a supposition)

• try to add a different email adress from your PS/XBOX/Nintendo account
  • and follow the same steps

I hope you understand what I want to say

19 minutes ago, (NSW)Alexbudu said:

• valid it and redeem your syandana to be sure (launching and exiting a mission works to check your inventory, if not relaunch your game)
  • once you have your syandana in your inventory, you can add your main email adress and vallid it

You are a literal saint omg thank youuiu

28 minutes ago, (NSW)Alexbudu said:

Can confirm this works. Awesome.

Random gmail account ftw.

39 minutes ago, (NSW)Alexbudu said:

Kinda feels like cheating to get passed a bug, but it worked. Some people may not have a second email tho

For those of you still having trouble, we are still checking for solutions that might be more accessible. We are hitting the 8:20 PM ET mark here at home base so our troops have thinned out considerable as we creep later into the night. But we will keep you updated as soon as we have more to share, thank you for your patience and apologies for the frustration - you'll have your Synkra Syandana land in your inventory eventually 🙂

3 hours ago, Wearbe said:

You have to have the Prime account, though, right?

It's not an Amazon / Twitch prime item actually, from what I've heard and seen on the stream today.

I've yet to attempt this myself; I finished getting some cleaning done so hopefully it'll work for everyone soon.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Alexbudu said:

this worked thank you 🙂 

I received and e-mail confirming in on the Mailing List, but nowhere in the message is a link to confirm my e-mail on the platform:

"Congratulations! You have joined the Warframe PlayStation 4 mailing list. Stay up-to-date on our latest content releases, get free in-game items and learn what’s happening in Warframe before anyone else.

If you wish to remove your email from our mailing list, please select "Manage Email Preferences" below.

For questions about this list or your account please visit: https://www.warframe.com/zendesk

Manage Email Preferences: https://www.warframe.com/user"

Hey guys, i have a problem with this email thing. I was trying to put in my email but it says it's already used even though it's my first time trying this, have any of you encountered this issue, and if you did were you able to fix it? If you did can any of you please tell me how? 

18 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For those of you still having trouble, we are still checking for solutions that might be more accessible. We are hitting the 8:20 PM ET mark here at home base so our troops have thinned out considerable as we creep later into the night. But we will keep you updated as soon as we have more to share, thank you for your patience and apologies for the frustration - you'll have your Synkra Syandana land in your inventory eventually 🙂

We ran into some snags along the way since last night, but have resolved the issue! 

For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and have not received a confirmation email, on login you should have the "Resend Verification Email" button in your Options > "Account" tab.

Image from iOS (1).png

Then proceed with the following steps to receive the Synkra Syandana in your inventory: 

1. Select the "Resend Verification Email" button 
2. Close the game
3. Check your email for the confirmation email* 
4. Hit "confirm" in the email*
5. Re-open the game and the Synkra Syandana will be in your inventory

*Note: For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and follow the above steps, the email that will be send will be in English exclusively. This is due to us needing to submit localized content through Cert first. We didn't want to hold back access to the Synkra Syandana any longer, so we decided that that was an issue we could live with for the time being to get that delivered to you! This is not the case for those who have initially gone through the in-game steps. 

Thank you for your patience as we got this sorted out! Enjoy your Synkra Syandana 🙂

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We ran into some snags along the way since last night, but have resolved the issue! 

For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and have not received a confirmation email, on login you should have the "Resend Verification Email" button in your Options > "Account" tab.

Image from iOS (1).png

Then proceed with the following steps to receive the Synkra Syandana in your inventory: 

1. Select the "Resend Verification Email" button 
2. Close the game
3. Check your email for the confirmation email* 
4. Hit "confirm" in the email*
5. Re-open the game and the Synkra Syandana will be in your inventory

*Note: For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and follow the above steps, the email that will be send will be in English exclusively. This is due to us needing to submit localized content through Cert first. We didn't want to hold back access to the Synkra Syandana any longer, so we decided that that was an issue we could live with for the time being to get that delivered to you! This is not the case for those who have initially gone through the in-game steps. 

Thank you for your patience as we got this sorted out! Enjoy your Synkra Syandana 🙂

Hi,

I don't have a verification email or a button visible like the screenshot to resend one.  I wonder if I've broken it because years ago I created a pc account with the same email and might've verified it all then?

Thanks

On 2020-07-29 at 12:22 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hi Danielle,

I registered my email through the website but didn't get the confirmation email (just the "welcome" email as the poster above described).  When I logged in this morning and checked my account options, I didn't have the link to resend the verification code.  Is there anything else I can try to get this to work?

23 hours ago, (XB1)x Varda x said:

Hi,

I don't have a verification email or a button visible like the screenshot to resend one.  I wonder if I've broken it because years ago I created a pc account with the same email and might've verified it all then?

Thanks

Just checked again in options and the resend verification button is visible now. Got the email through and a lovely syandana. Thanks x

Archived