(NSW)livxxxvvv

New Syandana on console after email confirmation (Resolved)

Question

Hello everyone, I would really love to confirm my account and get this reward, but there is no option to add my email in the first place. Any clues ?

Currently on the Nintendo Switch

• Like 1

Hey guys! 

Currently adding your email via warframe.com is not enabled at this time. In order to claim the Synkra Syandana follow these steps IN-GAME:

1. Go to Options > Account (new tab on the far right) > Add Email
2. Check your email for a confirmation link from Warframe. 
3. Confirm your email and you'll find the Synkra Syandana in your inventory the next time you log in! 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Danielle just said on twitch they're on it. and is talking about possible workaround rn:

In-game Options|account|email...

Does'nt work for every1 it seems...

Edited by nebfab
  • Like 1

I added my email and got an email saying I've signed up but still don't have the syandana. Could use help

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nebfab said:

Danielle just said on twitch they're on it. and is talking about possible workaround rn:

In-game Options|account|email...

Does'nt work for every1 it seems...

thanks for tip, i'll try it out

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, xXDeadMemesXx said:

I added my email and got an email saying I've signed up but still don't have the syandana. Could use help

Again, just from the stream: She asks if closing the game and relogging adds it (it goes directly to inventory, no mail notification.)

Seemingly this too doesn't work for everyone...

Edited by nebfab

Posted (edited)

She said that trying to activate the email again may work... Not a console player, so not sure about exact technical details.

She would post the full workaround details on forum sometime after the stream's over.

Edited by nebfab

3 minutes ago, nebfab said:

She said that trying to activate the email again may work... Not a console player, so not sure about exact technical details.

for us on console it was linking to our PSN, xbox, nintendo account, and there was no need of additional email. i will wait for game to update and then go ingame options.

thank you for your info

23 minutes ago, nebfab said:

Again, just from the stream: She asks if closing the game and relogging adds it (it goes directly to inventory, no mail notification.)

Seemingly this too doesn't work for everyone...

I see i'll keep trying

Posted (edited)

Open your options then account in the game

It will send a confirmation email to your email, confirm then kaboom free stuff

Edited by (XB1)C11H22O11

You have to have the Prime account, though, right?

4 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Open your options then account in the game

It will send a confirmation email to your email, confirm then kaboom free stuff

Ok thenks 

Hey guys, I'm not sure if its a bug or not but I've had my email linked to my Warframe account for years now, and even after putting in my email again, confirming it and resetting my game twice I still have not received the syandana. Any ideas on what I should do?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, (XB1)shadowhedgehogk said:

How do you link your email and if it is already linked will you get the Syandana 

What Syandana? 

I'm not sure if it's the reason but when i was looking at my account settings on the warframe site and the forums, i noticed the site has my email but the forums have a fake email generated by nintendo when i first started warframe on my switch. The forum has an option to change my email but...it just loads my account page on the warframe site.

Dunno if that's a cause, but I'd like to fix that fake email at some point anyway...

So i put in my email address and even my psn account. Does the syandana have a waiting period before it shows up or is my game bugged?

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Filgaia said:

I'm not sure if it's the reason but when i was looking at my account settings on the warframe site and the forums, i noticed the site has my email but the forums have a fake email generated by nintendo when i first started warframe on my switch. The forum has an option to change my email but...it just loads my account page on the warframe site.

Dunno if that's a cause, but I'd like to fix that fake email at some point anyway...

same here

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

Currently adding your email via warframe.com is not enabled at this time. In order to claim the Synkra Syandana follow these steps IN-GAME:

3. Confirm your email and you'll find the Synkra Syandana in your inventory the next time you log in! 

Thing is, i already had my email added and I'm not getting anything. I tried retyping in my email, and entering a fake email then my real email again, but no email and no syandana

Same issues. Everything has been set in game, both notification settings checked.

Tried unchecking, saving, rechecking, confirming too.

Posted (edited)

Same but no email saying to confirm

14 minutes ago, (NSW)SongOfTheSea said:

followed the steps and have not gotten anything in mail.

Edited by (PS4)keybladermills

31 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

thank you very much, cant believe how involved everybody is in here, that on my 1st post you pop in. i'm admiring you guys, keep the good work