Jump to content

for farming steel essence for more than 3 hours they restricted the exchange for 330 hours


Recommended Posts

 

Hd Reaction GIF

So what you're saying is, you got a trade suspension for doing an endless missions on Steel Path. 

I am afraid there is no solution but to wait out the trade suspension. And I would suggest not passing the 2-2.5 hour mark in the future. Good luck!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone seems to know this except a few people. If you use loot frames and resource boosters, then do an endurance run around the 3 hour mark you may be flagged for receiving too much loot. 

Yes, it sucks, and no, there's no solution besides contacting support. 

We are not support.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

its just an auto flag from a bot. contacting support usually clears it up

Yeah why is a bot like that still allowed to exist when it's clearly managing things wrongly and punishing innocent players literally all the time??

  • Like 33
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

 

Hd Reaction GIF

So what you're saying is, you got a trade suspension for doing an endless missions on Steel Path. 

I am afraid there is no solution but to wait out the trade suspension. And I would suggest not passing the 2-2.5 hour mark in the future. Good luck!

That's the only solution sure, but I'd like to argue that that shouldn't even be happening to begin with. They're endless missions ffs.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

That's the only solution sure, but I'd like to argue that that shouldn't even be happening to begin with. They're endless missions ffs.

Oh I completely agree with you. With that said its on DE to see that and make changes regarding it. Even the previous Partners getting trade suspensions in normal mode wasn't enough to have this altered. As I recall they did tweak it a bit, and from my commentary in other threads I am near 100% certain what is getting people now most of the time is contribution scores in the missions. If you have less than 1% you're gonna get flagged. No way to know however as they won't reveal the security protocols. 

Support ticket is the only avenue I can see that has any viability currently and that we must accept. Doesn't mean we have to like it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

 

Support ticket is the only avenue I can see that has any viability currently and that we must accept. Doesn't mean we have to like it.

I agree with what you wrote but a question in general, should we accept getting trade chat banned for playing the game and being good in it? So we are penalized for being good profitable players, DE?!!!

 

Hold it, This seems to be the first red flag. DE you should tell us the rules of the game so we know what is going on and how to behave instead of getting penalties. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I agree with what you wrote but a question in general, should we accept getting trade chat banned for playing the game and being good in it? So we are penalized for being good profitable players, DE?!!!

 

Hold it, This seems to be the first red flag. DE you should tell us the rules of the game so we know what is going on and how to behave instead of getting penalties. 

That nature of the security protocol relies on us being blind to its criteria to avoid people working around it. That said, if you get a suspension as it stands currently the only avenue is to contact support to try and clear it up. Doesn't mean you have to like it, or accept that you got a suspension. It's like getting a traffic ticket if I don't accept how I got it then it's off to the magistrate, and if the judge agrees they will throw it out and I don't have to pay it and the ticket is expunged from my record. But I still have to accept that I need to go see the judge. 

Edited by Magus_Tahir
Word choice.
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I agree with what you wrote but a question in general, should we accept getting trade chat banned for playing the game and being good in it? So we are penalized for being good profitable players, DE?!!!

 

Hold it, This seems to be the first red flag. DE you should tell us the rules of the game so we know what is going on and how to behave instead of getting penalties. 

I mean to our awareness this ban isn't intentional so nobody is particularly accepting of it, de included, it's just the situation we're in until de can figure out how to resolve the issue. they did a fix a week or two ago that they believed remedied the issue, seems it didn't take to the fullest effect, now you can only either wait out the next fix, wait out the ban, or contact support, and that has nothing to do with supporting the instance, its just recognizing the limited range of power available for treating the issue as it is. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kimimoto said:

You could call out DE for butchering their game

Well we could go to the top of a mountain and plant a flag. If over four years and prominent community members getting trade suspensions in the past has not been enough to create change on this matter how exactly would my voice reach DE beyond what I have said already where others have failed? Former Partners have discussed getting trade suspensions in the past and that did nothing, so what exact course of action would you recommend?

Edited by Magus_Tahir
Clarification of thought.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone saying "just email support". Those who got trade banned would do that, if:

1. They took less than 2 weeks to respond. Most of the times the trade ban is over before they even answer your ticket

2. The response is automated and just explains how you were doing something against the rules and got suspended due to that. (As if playing the game for fun in endless missions is against the rules)...

 

I really enjoyed the steel path, and I wanted to farm the steel essence, but as it stands, I refuse to get myself trade banned, so I won't touch anything steel-path related till then.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lormarowar said:

for farming steel essence for more than 3 hours they restricted the exchange for 330 hours I need a solution to this

can you share the mission you were doing ? and the build of course. I want to be restricted too 😎

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cubewano said:

I mean to our awareness this ban isn't intentional so nobody is particularly accepting of it, de included, it's just the situation we're in until de can figure out how to resolve the issue. they did a fix a week or two ago that they believed remedied the issue, seems it didn't take to the fullest effect, now you can only either wait out the next fix, wait out the ban, or contact support, and that has nothing to do with supporting the instance, its just recognizing the limited range of power available for treating the issue as it is. 

 

The problem was reasoned this way. There are big wales that has exaggerated amount of platinum. We have to cut off their growth this way. There should be a boundary. 

This is how they solved the problem partially. However penalizing good players for their work leaves a bad soar and a bad reputation. This is a case by case specifics but the way DE handling it is not the best way. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, devildevil21 said:

Everyone saying "just email support". Those who got trade banned would do that, if:

1. They took less than 2 weeks to respond. Most of the times the trade ban is over before they even answer your ticket

2. The response is automated and just explains how you were doing something against the rules and got suspended due to that. (As if playing the game for fun in endless missions is against the rules)...

 

I really enjoyed the steel path, and I wanted to farm the steel essence, but as it stands, I refuse to get myself trade banned, so I won't touch anything steel-path related till then.

The automated responses are the best though. It shows they know it's a problem but are unwilling to do anything about it. 

Hello RandomPlayerThatPaysOurBills,

It's come to our attention that you recently spent a lot of time in a mission and picked up a lot of stuff. That **** ain't normal. That's why we wrote this short paragraph we send to everyone that encounters the same problem. We could tell you why you revoked your trading privileges, but we don't have to, so we won't. Now comes the part where we tell you that we are going to review your case, we aren't going to do that though either, you just have to wait.

Thanks for understanding we give zero *****.

Edited by Berzerkules
  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Learicorn said:

Yeah why is a bot like that still allowed to exist when it's clearly managing things wrongly and punishing innocent players literally all the time??

You should have paid platinum for your stuff like any good warframe player... I think that's how it is supposed to work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Hello RandomPlayerThatPaysOurBills,

It's come to our attention that you recently spent a lot of time in a mission and picked up a lot of stuff. That **** ain't normal. That's why we wrote this short paragraph we send to everyone that encounters the same problem. We could tell you why you revoked your trading privileges, but we don't have to, so we won't. Now comes the part where we tell you that we are going to review your case, we aren't going to do that though either, you just have to wait.

Thanks for understanding we give zero *****.

That Sounds about right.

3 hours ago, lormarowar said:

I just looked and they removed the restriction but they left me at 0 the exchanges but happy that it is no longer restricted

Hey !!! Thats Great News 🙂

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Felsagger said:

I agree with what you wrote but a question in general, should we accept getting trade chat banned for playing the game and being good in it? So we are penalized for being good profitable players, DE?!!!

 

Hold it, This seems to be the first red flag. DE you should tell us the rules of the game so we know what is going on and how to behave instead of getting penalties. 

No, no, no no. Not just this. After learning about the ban issue and trying to ask for at least a guideline or a statement from DE, I've looked up several of these threads. Have you noticed that all of these threads about bans and steel path are getting locked?

Some have explanation saying:

"The forums are unable to assist with account issues such as bans.

You will need to contact support and submit a ticket to obtain further assistance"

which we know might take a whole ban's time to process. 

It's like they don't even want us talking about this, silencing the discussion.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...