Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

for farming steel essence for more than 3 hours they restricted the exchange for 330 hours

lormarowar

20 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

pretty sure its not %1 :) pretty dead sure

also that is also one of the end-game-ish activities we have , since we have no way to properly test gear , speaking for myself i wish we had a fun game loop where we didnt need to sit hours to see enemies not die in 2 slice of a movement , or had interesting enemies for that matter .. so long survival runs are  prolly the whole scthick we have outside of helping new players(which is a pointless loop but a friendly one) and relic speedrunning ..which proves nothing again just like survival but to each on their own i guess .

so if they take that away someday , the game will literally die for likes of me , in an instant just gone , dropped .

Fewer than 5% have made it to MR 16. It might not be 1% but whatever it is, it's going to be a pretty low percentage. 

btw there are lot of long time players that are also in endgame that are below mr 15 , they just dont wanna grind for mr fodder weapons , nothing wrong with that i would say .

Im mr 24 and i thought getting passed mr 20  had no point but unwantedly trying new things out of boredom made me mr 24 , i  still kinda cringe about it.

Just now, Galadonn said:

u might have not said that but its passively means that

Again, you need to actually read the posts that you're responding to, and learn to think about what the contain.

We literally can't say how many people play endurance runs. We do know that DE themselves has said that their vision for the game is more in line with the "bitesize" gamers, casual play for shorter periods. Whatever the number of players, it's going to represent a small proportion of all accounts, single digit %'s is highly likely. 

3 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

okay so , just tell what youre implying if only mr16 + 's are 5% ?

That the number of people who engage is endurance runs of multiple hours is inevitably going to be a small percentage, exactly what I wrote.

You want to do long endurance runs, go right ahead. There's nothing stopping you from doing that, nothing at all. But we also know that due to how the game works, where sessions are hosted on computers outside of DE's control, and it's in theory possible for malicious actors to misreport the mission rewards, then it's in DE's own interests to have a system to prevent abuses. As far as I can tell there are at least 2 such systems in place. Anyone who's played for a long time (or been on the forums for a short time) knows about them, and can probably guess how they work. For people who aren't acting maliciously, there's a minor inconvenience of a trade ban that lifts itself after a few weeks even with no other action being taken.

That's something that we need to accept. Their house, their rules. 

1 minute ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

Again, you need to actually read the posts that you're responding to, and learn to think about what the contain.

We literally can't say how many people play endurance runs. We do know that DE themselves has said that their vision for the game is more in line with the "bitesize" gamers, casual play for shorter periods. Whatever the number of players, it's going to represent a small proportion of all accounts, single digit %'s is highly likely. 

That the number of people who engage is endurance runs of multiple hours is inevitably going to be a small percentage, exactly what I wrote.

You want to do long endurance runs, go right ahead. There's nothing stopping you from doing that, nothing at all. But we also know that due to how the game works, where sessions are hosted on computers outside of DE's control, and it's in theory possible for malicious actors to misreport the mission rewards, then it's in DE's own interests to have a system to prevent abuses. As far as I can tell there are at least 2 such systems in place. Anyone who's played for a long time (or been on the forums for a short time) knows about them, and can probably guess how they work. For people who aren't acting maliciously, there's a minor inconvenience of a trade ban that lifts itself after a few weeks even with no other action being taken.

That's something that we need to accept. Their house, their rules. 

gotta back you up on this, DE has stated before that they don't support missions past 55 minutes.

1 minute ago, (PSN)EmilsTekcor said:

I mean I think the bots need an update or a time frame check, like if you get the 3 hours worth of loot in 5 minutes you are probably cheating.

i think on that note , disabling and just not allowing macros in the first place is a good starter ,' i m o ' 

Archived