Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Gremlin Builds

Mr.Intrepid

600?! Did you see this or are you believing what he/she is telling you? 600 is NOT possible (at least I don't think)

Here is my build anyway:

Hornet Strike

Barrel Diffusion

Lethal Torrent

Ice Storm 

Stunning Speed

Gunslinger

No return

The key to damage with the Gremlins is Stun, so keep that in mind.

Are you going by the damage listed on the arsenal screen? That's calculated in a strange way and is often buggy. It only accounts for base damage multiplied by your multishot value rounded to the nearest 100% (having only one of Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion counts as 100% increase in damage, having both counts as 200%) and disregards any elemental damage mods you have equipped. So the maximum arsenal damage listing for Twin Gremlins should be 288. Your friend is probably calculating it himself or something.

Edited by Lunarsage

600?! Did you see this or are you believing what he/she is telling you? 600 is NOT possible (at least I don't think)

Here is my build anyway:

Hornet Strike

Barrel Diffusion

Lethal Torrent

Ice Storm 

Stunning Speed

Gunslinger

No return

The key to damage with the Gremlins is Stun, so keep that in mind.

This build but take out stunning speed and gunslinger and replace it with fire mod and electric mod (forgot the name)

It's been tested on the Warframe Nexus app thing. You can test the Dps of your build on it, and when you use Stun on the Gremlins, it is the highest. Don't ask me why it affects it, it just does.

Has it been tested ingame? I didn't even know you could calculate dps with the nexus app, are you sure you're thinking of the right app?

I still don't believe it. Some app telling it increases dps doesn't confirm much...

It's been tested on the Warframe Nexus app thing. You can test the Dps of your build on it, and when you use Stun on the Gremlins, it is the highest. Don't ask me why it affects it, it just does.

That app is only for alerts. You'll have to cite what DPS calculator you're using, which is probably incorrect.

Has it been tested ingame? I didn't even know you could calculate dps with the nexus app, are you sure you're thinking of the right app?

I still don't believe it. Some app telling it increases dps doesn't confirm much...

It may have been another app, I'm not sure..

But I just want to throw out there that I can annihilate a level 100+ Ancient in like half a second with that build.

I don't want to start a pointless argument, so if you don't believe me, you don't have to use it.

It may have been another app, I'm not sure..

But I just want to throw out there that I can annihilate a level 100+ Ancient in like half a second with that build.

I don't want to start a pointless argument, so if you don't believe me, you don't have to use it.

So can I without using the stun mods. I'd want to believe you but can't if you can't provide confirmation for it. You shouldn't tell people the stun mods increase damage before you can.

Here you go... Pro Gremlin build!

Mods 1-8

Damage

Damage

Damage

Damage

Damage

Damage

Damage

Damage or Utility

How to use the weapons properly:

Left click

This guide is applicable to the following but not only limited to only those pistols:

ALL OF THEM

So can I without using the stun mods. I'd want to believe you but can't if you can't provide confirmation for it. You shouldn't tell people the stun mods increase damage before you can.

You are completely and totally right sir! I am going off of what I have seen in-game, as it was my friend with some Dps Calculator app that told me that Stun was key. I had to believe him because when I put Stun on them, they were absolutely insane.

I do jump the gun with my knowledge sometimes when it comes to these kinds of threads, and the difference between using Stun and Elemental may not be as big as I originally thought.

I apologize for any inconvenience.