Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wuclone and Glaives

Girador

Question

How do they interact? does Wuclone treat secondary + glaive as though you are wielding a only melee weapon or as if you were wielding only a gun? Or does it have some other interaction? As of the time of this post the wiki does not state anything that I can find on this interaction and i must confess to being rather curious if a CO glaive+ hystrix/good secondary to combine with CO glaive might be a useful combo.

As a side note does the Wuclone consume ammo? IE can i give him a Lenz/Bramma and just watch him go to town without worrying about ammo?

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, McCIoud said:

The clone will only either use melee or gun based on what you last used, glaive/single pistol doesn't change that.

while the rest of your post is helpful this is incredibly unhelpful, do you mean that it will repeatedly switch between my pistol and glaive depending on what i attacked/hit with last? or do you mean it will keep using the primary after going to gun+glaive? 

The question here is what happens when I go to glaive/secondary as I have both a gun and my melee weapon out. does the clone use guns because i have my melee weapon out or does it use melee because i have a gun out, either one makes sense and I legitimately cannot tell based on what you have posted what the clone actually does.

Archived