Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Life support in survival missions!!!!

Yeah, Arbitrations' Survival "modifier" (Life Support loots giving fewer quantity of Life Support) entirely sucks and makes you too reliable on Loot abilities to remain longer.

They should think about a new modifier to make Arbis Survival more difficult without making them more tedious.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)SniperGod24boysz said:

All survival missions especially the arbitration ones do not give us enough life support to actually stay in the mission. So if you would please increase the life support spawn it would be appreciated by all !!!!!!!

It does, its been tested thoroughly over the years.

Normal Survival, and probably Steel Path Survival, definitely do. Arbitration Survival slightly doesnt because thats part of the difficulty. You need to continuously kill to get those 3% Life Support boosts from enemies to keep it level.

The only time you should be running into difficulty, which this sounds like, is if you were to try to do it as a Stealth Mission with Loki, Ash or Ivara. Its not that type of mission, its not Hide-and-go-Seek. You need to change your strategy for Survival if thats the case.

I don't personally have issues with regular mission life support. There are many ways in a regular mission to get as much as you need. I tend to solo farm Meso survival missions all the time to farm void traces. I use Nekros's desicrate as one would expect, but even outside of this there are other ways. If you hang out in one place with enemy radar on your frame and companion, you will increase the range at which the enemy's will see and agro you. The more enemies you kill, the more life support you get. Between loot abilities, efficient killing and the towers, you really should not have to much of an issue.

Hope that helps you out.

Archived