Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove segments from the game!!!

I played this game for four days I have not played it for a total of 10 hours but I played it overtime I enjoy this game a lot I had to stop playing due to the fact that I could not access the Incubator station or the MOD station or the foundry and when I first played in 2016 you guys had a different selection menu that made it so you could go to any planet in the entire game and it messed up my save and I tried deleting it before but it won’t let me and I am unable to access the arsenal inside my orbiter it is very hard to explain unfortunately I didn’t record any footage of the game when it was first released so I can’t really show you what I’m talking about but I did do a recent live stream of that if you would like to see it so I can show you what I’m talking about and you get a better visual

Yes I played this game five years ago when it released on PlayStation plus and this was when you could go to any planet and I already did the introductory quest but for most people they didn’t get that arsenal segment I don’t have that question anymore I have the howl of the kubrow Without even leaving the earth like I still haven’t unlocked Mars Junction or the Venus Junction but I still have access to all the other planets and it’s very frustrating because I can’t progress and get most of the junctions and I actually have to spend some platinum to get some of the stuff that I want all because Bad game design it’s really aggravating because yes I have access to all planets but I cannot get inside of the junctions and the junctions is where you get most of your items such as the incubator Powercore and arch wing some perks and some salvage and etc. if they could just give me an arsenal segment and plop it in my inventory I would be extremely happy and if someone on here can’t do it then let me know where I can point that out so I can actually get that

I suggest you write a support ticket, I believe only Support can help you at this point. Though it can take time.
Also there is new "New player experience" coming out on August 25th, it should replace Vor's Prize afaik and everyone will get the chance to play it. Maybe it will let you unlock your ship's segments naturally.

Support Desk link right in the header, here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

And they do get back to you, but it takes time, a week or two, in my experience. Because there's millions of us and maybe hundreds of them.

Be polite, explain in details you problem (also, please use some punctuation, it's hard to read), provide screenshots and they will get back to you. Good luck, Tenno 🖖

Archived