(PS4)LankySchemer

Not enough Fissures spawning on low-level Extraction and Capture

I must have gone through now dozens of fissure/relic missions where during/within those^^ missions I never open my relic simply for the fact that not even fissure enemies spawn. On low level extraction its even  worse because you only have to two do of those drills and extract 200 of whatever it is, which barely takes anytime, and before you know you're out of time. And what I cant even comprehend is when I dont open my relic...but my teammates do, its like, do they see and pick up fissures that I cant even though we started the mission together and have stuck together throughout to improve the spawn rate? How does that make sense its beyond me.

I would like to see more enemies spawning in low-level extraction and capture missions, or in extraction, simply increase the time it takes to complete the mission itself to give time for players who joined late to open their relics, because lets be honest, its unfair and a waste of time, cause you just did a mission for literally nothing.

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately players tend to kill too quickly, def and interception is the same. They dont allow the enemies to get corrupted or they fill up the extactors as quickly as possible. Reactants should also be a Universal pickup as well.

Edited by (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)LankySchemer said:

On low level extraction its even  worse because you only have to two do of those drills and extract 200 of whatever it is, which barely takes anytime,

First and foremost: Excavation... there is no "extraction" mission type.
And did you know that you don't have to start the excavators? You chose to do so...

• Like 1

First, thanks you for the correction.

Secondly, I do know, but others may not. Its like on Capture missions, theres always that one guy who rushes through the map to capture the target without killing the enemies/fissures first. Or, I just did a defence mission and didn't unlock my relic cause there was this one idiot spamming his weapon with explosive dmg, not allowing enemies to become corrupted first

Posted (edited)

Limits:
- Only nearby reactants is automatically marked. Far away reactants won't show up, unless marked by other players that see some yellow/orange lines of pickups.
- Slow load. Cannot find and pick up reactants earlier then the loading screen.
- If there is not enough reactants to open in endless missions, reactants will only disappear and reset to zero.

I have seen problems:
- Players rush Earth capture or Earth exterminate, then can't find all 10 reactants until I mark them near the beginning of map to finally get 10 reactants.
- Reactant drop, then player join mid game and walk on reactant, just to see their reactant counter stay at 0.
- I joined mid game late, other players have 10 reactant, but my speedy Volt prime can't find all 10 reactant, going back and forth between the start and end of map, 3 times. No enemies left.

I would like to see:
- Always automatically mark up to 10 closest reactants. Do not limit to current room or tile.
- Have all old reactants available to players that joined in a middle of mission.
- On endless missions, do not reset reactants to zero if no one opened relic. Don't waste time on relic selection when no one opened relic, just keep the same relic equipped until opened.

Edited by sam686