Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Alzteus Deluxe Concept

Matau_228

A Master of the ways of both the Tenno and Dax found himself seeking new teachings, finding wisdom hidden in places long forgotten by even the Orokin. 

Chroma Alzteus SkinAction poseAction pose with "Mane"

Like with the Valkyr Promethea concept, I started this one with the idea that a person's perception what a character's features are could change with a different color palette. In this case, I wanted to have chroma be recognizable as either a Greco-Roman or Mesoamerican warrior depending on the color scheme. (Far more fitting for a frame based around color) The pelt took inspiration from the Nemean Lion, the Python of Delphi, Quetzalquatl, and the Jaguar warriors, and hopefully those inspirations can be pulled forwards with the right color combinations.

Effigy ModeChroma proper"Nemean Lion" Color scheme

Got say this looks amazing and the colour scheme play is a really interesting concept. Using red , silver base you get a ROMA look. If you go for greens meso American . if you go for the good old white and gold you get as "ascended " look. This as amazing desing. Also I love the ring desing for the wings. I just wish Chroma acutally used his wings for something worth while.  

On 2020-07-30 at 2:34 PM, keikogi said:

Got say this looks amazing and the colour scheme play is a really interesting concept. Using red , silver base you get a ROMA look. If you go for greens meso American . if you go for the good old white and gold you get as "ascended " look. This as amazing desing. Also I love the ring desing for the wings. I just wish Chroma acutally used his wings for something worth while.  

Thank you! I think the wings can be interesting aesthetically, but aren't utilized enough, so I completely agree that they need something more.

On 2020-07-31 at 2:01 PM, PanMatter said:

First thing that came to my mind when I saw this concept was "Techno-Aztecs" and I absolutely love these "fire pillars" 😄

Now that you've put that thought in my head, a full Techno-Aztec society's architecture and inventions would be a very fun design challenge. The fire pillars were a last-minute addition, if I'm to be honest. I'm glad they made a good impression, though!

On 2020-07-31 at 3:38 PM, WarriorSoundwave said:

This is pretty cool. I'd love an Aztec theme for Chroma.

Thanks! I hope that the next official Chroma deluxe does another cultural dragon design like his first, even if it's not Aztec like this one.

9 hours ago, weeaboopotato said:

this is sexy but its doesnt fit chroma

I'm glad you like it nonetheless! I will say that now that I've had it completed for a bit, I do think it could fit Chroma more if I had more mastery over the Warframe art style.

Archived