Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel path

(XBOX)Ratan KD

Just use Ash's Fatal Teleport and you'll almost always oneshot them. If not, do it again.

If you really find these junctions difficult, then get a nyx with 130% power strength and cast psychic bolts to remove all armor and shields.

What other warframes you have?

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Ratan K D said:

Seeing as with a volt and vectis when I was unlocking Jupiter I had a hard time with the junction

Yeah the hard time with the Junction wasnt because of difficulty, its because you brought Volt. With a Sniper Rifle too. Great for slow Eidolons in open areas, but pretty terrible in little rooms versus a speedy Warframe.

Its a close combat fight, you need the right Frame/Gear/Mods/Weps for it, thats all.

17 hours ago, (PS4)MYKK678 said:
17 hours ago, (XB1)Ratan K D said:

Seeing as with a volt and vectis when I was unlocking Jupiter I had a hard time with the junction

Yeah the hard time with the Junction wasnt because of difficulty, its because you brought Volt. With a Sniper Rifle too. Great for slow Eidolons in open areas, but pretty terrible in little rooms versus a speedy Warframe.

Its a close combat fight, you need the right Frame/Gear/Mods/Weps for it, thats all.

I didn't post this for a lecture I posted this to ask people if the steel path needs to be lessened because at 200% health armor and shields they would be still strong

And not only that the people who use frames that aren't ash nyx or others would most likely still have a hard time with the steel path Jupiter junction

1 minute ago, (XB1)Ratan K D said:

I didn't post this for a lecture I posted this to ask people if the steel path needs to be lessened because at 200% health armor and shields they would be still strong

You didn't get a lecture, you got advice. But it looks like you don't have the right attitude to accept help, or accept the fact you needed it.

And now its clear that you weren't "asking" anything, just looking for people to agree with you. I can't i'm afraid, its not hard at all with correct strategies.

You can wait around for validation that may never come, or take the advice that more than 1 person has given you into consideration. Your choice.

Have a nice day anyway.

21 hours ago, (XB1)Ratan K D said:

Who thinks that the steel path difficulty should be lessened like instead of 250% for health armor and shields have 200% because as it stands I don't know how we could defeat the valkyr specter

Oh really I "wasn't" asking

Archived