Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want pet stasis back.

Lancars

My pet keeps passively losing loyalty. I take breaks sometimes and because i can't put them away the loyalty goes down on the one that's there. I don't have a pet selected but it still gets left out now. Please give me the options to stasis them as i shouldn't be punished for not wanting to play.

EDIT: No i am not taking my pet on a mission. I said i was logged off but it seems people missed that fact. And TWO i have all the upgrades for the Incubator.

This does not sound like something they may have ever considered. The pets rework is still ongoing OP I would suggest putting your concerns in the feedback section here.

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1219-feedback/

I am on the fence if this is a UI or Weapon related concern, you could also report your post and ask a Moderator to move it to the appropriate subforum. 

Amendment: Making a Kavat as the current "Primary Selected Pet" the one seen roaming the ship will put the Kubrow into a stasis like state where Loyalty does not degrade even tho the stasis system is no longer with us. This is a work around for this concern and it functions.

1 minute ago, Magus_Tahir said:

This does not sound like something they may have ever considered. The pets rework is still ongoing OP I would suggest putting your concerns in the feedback section here.

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1219-feedback/

I am on the fence if this is a UI or Weapon related concern, you could also report your post and ask a Moderator to move it to the appropriate subforum. 

The loyalty meter goes down and i have to fill it back up by petting um like i use to do. But when i'd take a break i'd put them in stasis. Now i can't remove my pet from the orbiter even tho i don't have them equipped and they lose loyalty.

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

So... instead of wanting the bug fixed, you want the old thing back?

Seems like a progressive way of thinking.

BTW, I dont have this issue with my Dogos. They are still at 100% Loyalty.

I want the old way that worked as they can't seem to be able to fix the problem so might as well bandaid for now till they have the time. They have a big project in the works and they have to deal with the distancing. So only solution is the logical one for now. They removed the stasis thaw timer so it wasn't that much of an issue and people usually stuck with one critter.

1 minute ago, Lancars said:

The loyalty meter goes down and i have to fill it back up by petting um like i use to do. But when i'd take a break i'd put them in stasis. Now i can't remove my pet from the orbiter even tho i don't have them equipped and they lose loyalty.

I heard if you have the Nutorio Incubator upgrade it doesnt go down, havent tried it myself

1 minute ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Are your pets full blown dying in missions you take them in?

I'm not using my pet and i was logged off for a week. So unless they are running missions without me then no.

1 minute ago, Lazarow said:

I heard if you have the Nutorio Incubator upgrade it doesnt go down, havent tried it myself

This. If they have the Nutrino incubator upgrade, it doesn't. 

If they DO have and its still going down then its bugged.  but for me neither loyalty nor health decrease ever with the upgrade segment.

15 minutes ago, Lancars said:

My pet keeps passively losing loyalty. I take breaks sometimes and because i can't put them away the loyalty goes down

You don't want stasis back.   You want loyalty to be gone.  There is no reason for either thing -- stasis or kubrow loyalty -- to be a thing in this game.

1 minute ago, (XB1)TakenStudent362 said:

This. If they have the Nutrino incubator upgrade, it doesn't. 

If they DO have and its still going down then its bugged.  but for me neither loyalty nor health decrease ever with the upgrade segment.

I HAVE THE NUTRINO! I JUST REPLIED THAT!

1 minute ago, (XB1)TakenStudent362 said:

know -was referring pets collectively - not a specific variant.

Then you are wrong.  Kubrow loyalty degrades every day regardless of which incubator you have.  Kavats have NEVER had their loyalty degrade even before stasis was removed.

32 minutes ago, Lancars said:

My pet keeps passively losing loyalty. I take breaks sometimes and because i can't put them away the loyalty goes down on the one that's there. I don't have a pet selected but it still gets left out now. Please give me the options to stasis them as i shouldn't be punished for not wanting to play.

EDIT: No i am not taking my pet on a mission. I said i was logged off but it seems people missed that fact. And TWO i have all the upgrades for the Incubator.

Okay so I may have a work around for you. Switch to a Kavat so that it is roaming around the Orbiter when you are going to be away for a bit. All of my Kubrows that I have not used in ages are at 100% so it is entirely possible that when not set as your "Primary" pet they are not getting loyalty degradation since I noticed that when switching pets you still get the incubator animation before being able to engage with the pet you set.

I just checked my Kubrows and they are all at 100% locked from the last time I equipped them. So give that a shot.

6 minutes ago, Dragon.DT said:

I haven't used my sahasa in over a year, and it's still at 100%. So you don't have the upgrade.

Only an active kubrow, ie the one walking around your ship, degrades.  If you haven't used it in a year then it certainly isn't the pet you have active.

6 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Okay so I may have a work around for you. Switch to a Kavat so that it is roaming around the Orbiter when you are going to be away for a bit. All of my Kubrows that I have not used in ages are at 100% so it is entirely possible that when not set as your "Primary" pet they are not getting loyalty degradation since I noticed that when switching pets you still get the incubator animation before being able to engage with the pet you set.

I just checked my Kubrows and they are all at 100% locked from the last time I equipped them. So give that a shot.

I'll give that a shot. I don't have a kubrow equipped on anyone i checked my loadouts. I'll see what happens to my kavat.

Archived