Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burst Laser Pistol Sharing Mods With Secondary.

shadowkinz

Keeping it simple:

You can't alternate shotgun/rifle like you can use a shotgun if you use dethmachine and vice versa. I either can't use my burst laser pistol or i can't use any of my secondaries.

I'd understand if burst laser pistol was actually GOOD, i could understand... But really?

Please un-F*** this situation. I just formad my burst laser pistol twice for science to see if i could make it badass. I couldn't. there is no reason mods can't be shared.

Keeping it simple:

You can't alternate shotgun/rifle like you can use a shotgun if you use dethmachine and vice versa. I either can't use my burst laser pistol or i can't use any of my secondaries.

I'd understand if burst laser pistol was actually GOOD, i could understand... But really?

Please un-F*** this situation. I just formad my burst laser pistol twice for science to see if i could make it badass. I couldn't. there is no reason mods can't be shared.

Yes, there is. You have one mod, not two, thus, you cannot use it in two places at once.

It's always been this way for the other sentinels which use rifle and shotguns, pistol being able to use the same mods equipped in the shade's pistol was a bug, not a feature.

Yes, there is. You have one mod, not two, thus, you cannot use it in two places at once.

It's always been this way for the other sentinels which use rifle and shotguns, pistol being able to use the same mods equipped in the shade's pistol was a bug, not a feature.

My point was that i think, bug or not, it shoulda stayed like that. If u wanna use dethmachine u can use a shotgun primary. if u wanna use sweeper u can use a rifle primary.

If u wanna use burst laser?

SOL.

Oh and also that the burst laser is not even close to strong enough to warrant the same treatment!

Edited by shadowkinz

not always