Thanks For Watching Home Time #17!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for tuning in and we'll see you digitally at TennoCon 2020!

!prepare

Platinum Winners:

Spoiler

bloodyfangu812
blood_faith
bertold1990

Inaros Prime Access Winner:

Spoiler

dafutch

Fan Art:

See you digitally at TennoCon 2020!

13 minutes ago, (NSW)Shrike613 said:

I got in to the stream a little late, and was only able to watch 12 minutes of it before it ended. Is there any chance I can still get the rewards? Those ducats would go a long way to getting a nice mod or weapon from Baro 🙂

No.

I'll be honest, having to run multiple devices at the same time (Relay on my console and watching TennoLive) is kind of an issue due to logistics for me personally at least since I usually watch Twitch via my console and I found in the past that "tabbing" between applications screws over receiving drops.

Can you confirm or deny that if I enter the relay and then switch to the PS4 Twitch app to watch the stream that I'll still receive the relay drops?

Thanks.

thanks in advance for helping me out:

I can't find a way to start the Quiz Kit thingy to paricipate... neither on my mobile phone, ... nor on desktop, in browser and on twitch ...

Do I must have twitch prime to participate? 

Edit: I got my logical mistake, I will activate tomorrow between 12.00 and 12:30 ET, then it should be possible to activate ... :facepalm:

Did not receive drop. I can get other things (Syandana - Check, Twitch Prime Loot - Check) but never got something from watching stream for 30 minutes. 

I have followed your links and guides to the letter. 

Thought I missed a few minutes but this time I watched EVERYTHING but the first 5 minutes. Still nothing. 

I followed this guide https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003353712-Twitch-Drop-Guide

No change. 

I've watched hours of streams but never got anything from what I can remember anyway. 

Is there some trick to it? 

13 hours ago, nyxtasy said:

thanks in advance for helping me out:

I can't find a way to start the Quiz Kit thingy to paricipate... neither on my mobile phone, ... nor on desktop, in browser and on twitch ...

Do I must have twitch prime to participate? 

Edit: I got my logical mistake, I will activate tomorrow between 12.00 and 12:30 ET, then it should be possible to activate ... :facepalm:

I haven't seen a way to give permission for that Quiz kit thing either, how does it work?

When I saw the extension on the PC, it didn't show how to manage things, unlike what was shown in that brief 1-2 minute tutorial.

Edit (11:40 PST): I have a screenshot (Cropped chat / names for people's privacy of course) from the stream as viewed on the mobile app:

Screenshot_20200731-1126342.png

I'm not sure if the quiz kit extension will only reveal itself when the Tennocon stream starts, or where to find that option @[DE]Megan, but any insight would be appreciated.

I'm relatively new to seeing things on twitch, so the most I figured out was how to download the Quiz Kit on the PC twitch browser; Though that extension didn't show a way to give permission. Sorry if it's actually much simpler than it sounds.

Just putting this out there... The Lotus Ephemera should become a Baro item. The Fae Path Ephemera was a Twitch drop (I believe,) and now It's available to everybody. It's now been over a year since the Lotus Ephemera was released, so it should become available to everyone now, too. Just sayin'. I know it's small potatoes compared to other stuff, but it is a potato nonetheless.

Edit: Brain dead post instead: 

Me want Lotus Ephemera. Make available. No reason. 

Re:Edit: I gave reasons, rather than demanding. Seems I messed up, since others think just demanding is more justifiable than having a reason. Regardless, Me Want Lotus Ephemera. 

Better? 

On 2020-07-31 at 8:09 AM, (PS4)saunah said:

Did not receive drop. I can get other things (Syandana - Check, Twitch Prime Loot - Check) but never got something from watching stream for 30 minutes. 

I have followed your links and guides to the letter. 

Thought I missed a few minutes but this time I watched EVERYTHING but the first 5 minutes. Still nothing. 

I followed this guide https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003353712-Twitch-Drop-Guide

No change. 

I've watched hours of streams but never got anything from what I can remember anyway. 

Is there some trick to it? 

Me too. Thought I did everything right but no drops.

Edit: I figured it out. My twitch status was set to "Offline" and I was logged in. Now I know my status can be toggled, I was able to set it correctly for TennoCon streams. And I got the drops!

Thanks DE!

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (PS4)WretchedMoon:

Just putting this out there... The Lotus Ephemera should become a Baro item. The Fae Path Ephemera was a Twitch drop (I believe,) and now It's available to everybody. It's now been over a year since the Lotus Ephemera was released, so it should become available to everyone now, too. Just sayin'. I know it's small potatoes compared to other stuff, but it is a potato nonetheless.

The Fae Path Ephemera was/is PC exclusive for enabling the PC authentification. Since this doesn't exist for consoles it eventually ended up in Baro's inventory for console players. Also, they literally said it during the stream and that the console exclusive syandana for the console email authentification will eventually be available ingame for PC players.

None of that has anything to do with the Lotus Ephemera which was an exclusive drop last TennoCon (2019).

Just say you want it. There is no reason for it to be available again other than that you want to have it to be available again. You want it. Simple. No other bs reasons or made up "logic".

Archived