Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #17!

[DE]Megan

Afternoon,

First off, my twitch and warframe accounts are linked. I watched the thursday twitch live (the entire thing) and as of Saturday Aug 1st 2020, i have not received the 500 Ducats drop.
The ONLY item i have received was the sydana for adding my email.

i'm concerned that i won't get the TennoCon drops based on the fact i didn't receive the 500 ducats. I've been watching the TennoCon2020 since it started (still watching).

Will the drop(s) be indicated by a message in the mail? Thanks

Navydude1986

Yeah. I have my twitch and ps4 account linked and haven't gotten anything from the whole week. I expect I'm not getting Hydroid either. This whole thing always seems like a bust, I never get any replies and the advice is always "uh try again next year you must have done something wrong" 

Very disheartening and makes me want to spend my money elsewhere and stop caring about the game

DE do you really have to make an exclusive reward like this? What about those of us who can't watch the stream for whatever reason? I'm really upset that I missed out on such a cool weapon as the Athodai. Upset enough to start a petition about it on the forums, actually.

Haven't received any drops this week, including tennocon (watched on Tuesday - didn't get aura forma, watched on Thursday - didn't get 500 ducats). I got the new twitch prime stuff today (during tennocon) so I know it's linked. The last drop I got was the Nakak pearls during prime time. I checked and rechecked if it was linked during tennocon and according to warframe, it's linked.

I watched from 1:30 until the end, even relinked and refreshed the stream.

Good morning everyone, I watched the entirety of TennoCon 2020 with my account link, I signed in this morning to see is I got hydroid prime but I didn’t. Although I do have the athodai but I was really looking forward to getting hydroid prime. Is hydroid prime going to get received later today?

On 2020-07-31 at 1:49 PM, Debzilla said:

Me too. Thought I did everything right but no drops.

Edit: I figured it out. My twitch status was set to "Offline" and I was logged in. Now I know my status can be toggled, I was able to set it correctly for TennoCon streams. And I got the drops!

Thanks DE!

Archived