Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RAILJACK AND DIRALECTS

(PSN)achmed9955

9 hours ago, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

Yeah never enter a derelict, it makes a mission objective that can never be completed so all you can do is abort mission and lose everything.  My clan had reported this one way back many months ago. Sad to see its not fixed yet.

well you can do the mission just cant get the darilect

Ah well I guess its different then.  For us, entering the derelict would cause a yellow objective marker on screen and because it stayed active the game never recognized the mission as having ended- that led to the nav console never being usable to leave a mission.  Only choice was to abort and lose everything.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

Ah well I guess its different then.  For us, entering the derelict would cause a yellow objective marker on screen and because it stayed active the game never recognized the mission as having ended- that led to the nav console never being usable to leave a mission.  Only choice was to abort and lose everything.

no im pissed cuz how rare they are and because i the host wasnt the first one in nothing appeaared in it and no console was ever hacked meaning i lost out on a chance at spectra vanadal

Archived