Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't log in check your info?

-ViperStrike-

Question

Anyone else having the famous ''Can't log in check your info'' too? Not exactly specific.
After 4 years of active duty, now I'm on it. Out of nowhere for hours now.
Info is just fine, even changed my password for good measure, any other online game works just fine.
I'm wondering how many of you got that right now.

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ------.Queen-of-Blades said:

Anyone else having the famous ''Can't log in check your info'' too? Not exactly specific.
Info is just fine, even changed my password for good measure, any other online game works just fine.

Try ressetting your modem. When i got that msg is cause my modem fked the settings.

5 hours ago, ------.Queen-of-Blades said:

It might be the DDOS protection the servers use. They do sometimes catch a legitimate player's IP address by accident. Go to www.whatismyip.com and make a note of your address. Now shut down your modem/router until that site shows a different address. A mobile hotspot or VPN would also work if it is this.

I have heard about that and it is quite insulting actually, fearsome, when will be the next time my farm will be interrupted because of paranoia?
I have turned the modem off many times, but I guess I'll wait for more hours before turning it on again. I did a ticket and I'm complaining with my provider.
I'll come back to update later just to serve as reference. Funny that no other online game is having that - not even bigger or crappy ones.

The only update I have is that out of the blue, it can be downloaded again. My provider probably did nothing that I asked for, and support never answered me. Luckily I can log in. I never reinstalled the game nor did anything else, just waited for like almost 2 days.

Of course I'm not happy, it is frustrating and I wonder when will be the next time I will be so abruptly removed from my sacred farming, I was helping my clan spawn.

Archived