Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon panels

Xanderon

Question

Hello friedly tennos, i need ur help, im not home and im on the road rn(with weak net connection) but i will want to turn on the tennocon on the panels that will interest me, tho its hard to find explanation for me on what will be happening on each panel, could someone write them down for me? For example the sound panel will be about devs or community that made music? Or something else? P.S. sorry english isn't my primary language

6 answers to this question

Hi there tenno ^.^ 

i think there is a detailed version ill fetch you that real quick ^.^ 

in the meantime what are your primary interest ?

here is the recent news

from the be prepared page https://www.warframe.com/news/how-to-prepare-for-tennocon-2020

12:30 p.m. ET Welcome to TennoCon 2020
1:00 p.m. ET The Art of Warframe (pre-recorded): Join host [DE]Danielle, Art and Animation Director Geoff Crookes, Associate Art Director Lucas Hug and special guest, Concept Artist Keith Thompson, as they take a look at the next Warframes, what's new for the Infested Faction, and more sneak peeks of what's to come for Warframe!
2:00 p.m. ET Sounds of the System (pre-recorded): Join host [DE]Helen, Audio Director George Spanos, Sound Designer Erich Preston and special guest Voice Actor Antonio Greco (voice of Erra) as they take a behind-the-scenes look at Warframe's sound design. Get a glimpse at how they create creature vocals, compose music and more!
3:00 p.m. ET TennoCon Community Art Show: Join host [DE]Megan and special guest Miabyte as they take a look at Warframe Fan Art, Cosplay, Music, Props and more submitted by our passionate Warframe community!
4:00 p.m. ET TennoTrivia: Join [DE]Megan and DKDiamantes for the ultimate Warframe Trivia showdown.
5:00 p.m. ET TennoLive Digital Edition: Join Live Ops and Community Director Rebecca and the Devstream crew to catch the full Heart of Deimos reveal and much more.

15 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

https://www.warframe.com/news/how-to-prepare-for-tennocon-2020

unknown.png?width=792&height=463

There are two community panels, one for community art and one for a quiz show, rest is hosted by DE staff.

Thank you!

21 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Hi there tenno ^.^ 

here is the recent news

from the be prepared page https://www.warframe.com/news/how-to-prepare-for-tennocon-2020

1:00 p.m. ET The Art of Warframe (pre-recorded): Join host [DE]Danielle, Art and Animation Director Geoff Crookes, Associate Art Director Lucas Hug and special guest, Concept Artist Keith Thompson, as they take a look at the next Warframes, what's new for the Infested Faction, and more sneak peeks of what's to come for Warframe!
2:00 p.m. ET

15 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

https://www.warframe.com/news/how-to-prepare-for-tennocon-2020

unknown.png?width=792&height=463

There are two community panels, one for community art and one for a quiz show, rest is hosted by DE staff.

Thank you!

21 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Hi there tenno ^.^ 

here is the recent news

2:00 p.m. ET Sounds of the System (pre-recorded): Join host [DE]Helen, Audio Director George Spanos, Sound Designer Erich Preston and special guest Voice Actor Antonio Greco (voice of Erra) as they take a behind-the-scenes look at Warframe's sound design. Get a glimpse at how they create creature vocals, compose music and more!
3:00 p.m. ET TennoCon Community Art Show: Join host [DE]Megan and special guest Miabyte as they take a look at Warframe Fan Art, Cosplay, Music, Props and more submitted by our passionate Warframe community!
4:00 p.m. ET TennoTrivia: Join [DE]Megan and DKDiamantes for the ultimate Warframe Trivia showdown.
5:00 p.m. ET TennoLive Digital Edition: Join Live Ops and Community Director Rebecca and the Devstream crew to catch the full Heart of Deimos reveal and much more.

Thank you! Also answering your question im gonna be interested in trivia(as actually i got pretty lost in it after some years and not remembering all from the quests, changes etc) last tennolive obviously, i hoped actually that sounds of system would be combined community made music and by devs(mostly on shawzins but not only) so i guess i will stay with community art show

10 minutes ago, Xanderon said:

Thank you!

Thank you! Also answering your question im gonna be interested in trivia(as actually i got pretty lost in it after some years and not remembering all from the quests, changes etc) last tennolive obviously, i hoped actually that sounds of system would be combined community made music and by devs(mostly on shawzins but not only) so i guess i will stay with community art show

I personally think that sounds system will literally be the sound team including george showing how amazing they are in their realm of sounds.

That team is not often under the spotlight but they are amazing and 1 hour is almost nothing compared to how much stuff they can show us

look that part 

btw george is a wizard ^.^

56 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

I personally think that sounds system will literally be the sound team including george showing how amazing they are in their realm of sounds.

That team is not often under the spotlight but they are amazing and 1 hour is almost nothing compared to how much stuff they can show us

look that part 

btw george is a wizard ^.^

Thats nice, tho im more into the music, capabilities of combined shawzins etc

Archived