Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit taker bounties rigged rewards?

BaRa2_TNT

Now... i don't know if this is a bug or not but it's really starting to get on my nerves , the profit taker bounties are only giving 2 rewards (atleast for me) which are the gyromag systems or the meso E4 relic radiant , you could dismiss it as an RNG thing but i'm not even exaggerating when i say that i did more than 50 runs , i'm not even kidding  , it's very frustrating since the only way to progress with little duck's standing is if you get Atmo/Repeller Systems (i've gotten atmo systems one time though and it was the second time i started doing these bounties then it no longer started dropping). Please either fix this bug or increase the drop chance but i doubt its RNG that's messing me up since 10% drop chance isn't really that low especially if u do the bounty more than 50 times

3 minutes ago, BaRa2_TNT said:

i've been trying for 2 weeks lmao... can't wait for the next rank to ask for repeller systems which so far i haven't gotten any and you get x3 per mission (if u got them cuz drop chance's

7-8%) 

and it's ranking up for the sake of just doing it... i want to get baruuk , the x77 AMP and the arcanes.... 😞

Increasing the Atmo Systems quantity from 4 to 5 is like Having the Sortie reward 2 Legendary Cores instead of 1.

It means nothing if the damn thing doesnt actually Drop...

Shame On You DE !!!

You know... Getting the Debt Bonds to rank up with Solaris United isnt all that different either.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Increasing the Atmo Systems quantity from 4 to 5 is like Having the Sortie reward 2 Legendary Cores instead of 1.

It means nothing if the damn thing doesnt actually Drop...

Shame On You DE !!!

You know... Getting the Debt Bonds to rank up with Solaris United isnt all that different either.

getting debt bonds is actually a lot easier and guranteed since you can get them instantly from Ticker , sure he might not have them in his rotation but he'll get them eventually cuz he cycles every 4 hours so and i'd rather wait 4 hours than 2 weeks , also this is actually mandatory to get so u can progress in the game and idk about you but RNG to progress in a game is kinda stupid , you could theoretically never ever get them at all lol... 

Just now, BaRa2_TNT said:

getting debt bonds is actually a lot easier and guranteed since you can get them instantly from Ticker

I know... and I never had the Resources to get the Rare Debt Bonds. 

1 minute ago, BaRa2_TNT said:

sure he might not have them in his rotation but he'll get them eventually cuz he cycles every 4 hours so and i'd rather wait 4 hours than 2 weeks ,

And that would be nice if I didnt have a life...

2 minutes ago, BaRa2_TNT said:

also this is actually mandatory to get so u can progress in the game and idk about you but RNG to progress in a game is kinda stupid , you could theoretically never ever get them at all lol... 

So you see the problem too... 

I wonder who thought this was a good idea...

Archived