Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fun Experiment 6] Void Raider Solo - Steel Path

STUVash

Baro Ki Teer special mission where you can only play Inaros Prime, Solo.

I personally had to use an Ancient Healer specter to babysit Baro, in case a maniac sneak in.
I had a Protea specter to lure fire on her and add more damage.
I settled for a moa pet, to tether all enemies in a spot from time to time, leading to their death either from me or Protea's Blaze Artillery.

I would attack the closest enemies to Baro as a priority while landing radiation on crowds of enemies to make sure they don't all attack him at the same time, also to keep their distance from him.
I played with a Zaw Nikana and used Amalgalm Daikyu mod to get lifesteal on my Nikana from any attack.
If the path of the enemies was obvious enough I would sometime land Scarab Swarm as a trap to save me time instead of using Radiation all the time.

Making sure the specters stick with baro while managing the crowd was rather fun.

If you tried it, how did you protect lil' Baro ?

il y a 7 minutes, KnossosTNC a dit :

Edit: oh, you mean Steel Path. Sorry.

Yeah, haven't tried that yet. However, I've had some success with certain defensive-style SP missions by building Inaros for CC. I'd probably start with that.

On narrow path like the stairs there are ways for Scarab Swarm to shine (even at rank 1 with a proper build). Come back to tell the tale later 😮

Archived