Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Account suspended until Jan 01, 2035 due to End User License Agreement Violation "

(PSN)Average-Gamer43

I got this ban 2 days ago when I tried to log in to my account I do not know the reason all I have done this week was playing the new steel path *is amazing btw* watching my favorite twitch streamers and making guides to help newer tenno via my YouTube I submitted a ticket and hope i get a respond soon other then that happy hunting tenno. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)Average-Gamer43 said:

I got this ban 2 days ago when I tried to log in to my account I do not know the reason all I have done this week was playing the new steel path *is amazing btw* watching my favorite twitch streamers and making guides to help newer tenno via my YouTube I submitted a ticket and hope i get a respond soon other then that happy hunting tenno. 

Could be something you wrote in chat. They put a pretty heavy no tolerance policy for certain types of messages. 

But yeah support is the only place that can give you an actual answer. 

• 2 weeks later...

If one reads the 'end user agreement' it says nothing in regards to chat or trade. I just logged in this morning to find I too have a 3day ban for this. I have clicked on and read it 5xs over and I have not done anything against this agreement. I'm a two year MR28 4k hour vet, I have never had a ban of any sort, not even a chat ban or even a warning as to it much less any reason behind this kind of ban. I have written a support ticket.

Edited to add --- My husband's account can't currently log in atm either so something is not correct

1 hour ago, (PS4)PrincessDragonN1 said:

Edited to add --- My husband's account can't currently log in atm either so something is not correct

Did either of you trade things with each other? Accounts trading from the same IP can trigger mule account or login reward discount farming protection.

Dang gotta be careful what you say on region sometimes cus one of my accounts got hit with this type of ban then made my main account say “login failed check account info” luckily that one only lasted for a week on my main. Then I tried going back on the perma banned dummy account to see if it was actually a glitch but I still had the Jan 1 2035 ban and then went back on main account to only then have the login fail again on my main account but it only lasted for a week like before. It’s almost like Jan 1 2035 ban is like a virus but that’s my warframe story.

• 2 months later...

Archived