Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path - Orokin Derelict Assassinate

Jemmies

Question

On 2020-08-01 at 9:43 PM, HunterH said:

Veterans....that played sorties and this maps for 6 years and finish most missions on "hard mode" in 2 - 5 min

Knowing what works best against certain thing in the game is the most important thing rather than relying on meta builds. Simply because meta builds cannot handle all contents, yet(?)

hope that the new ability transfer won't ruin most of my builds

2 hours ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

Now try to imagine for a second either of you was smart (I know, I know... bear with me, please) and that you'd be capable to consider that OP is/was struggling with the boss to begin with - otherwise they wouldn't ask the question they asked - and suddenly my easy and safe answer/solution to OP's issue and my critique of slightly faster, but more complicated solutions would make a lot more sense to you and a lot of embarassing teenager e-peen waving (It is so big! My envy is endless!) on your end of this lovely, yet short, conversation and thread could have been avoided. Just imagine how awesome that would have been!

I'm very proud of you two for defeating a faceroll boss in a faceroll game in under five minutes! You better don't forget to put it in your resumee! Go you!

attitude dirty look GIF

Oh my aren't you a cocky little kid. Now how about we explore your comment and NOT focus on the OP. Your words remember

"Not sure why people try to make it more complicated than it needs to be"

Now that can be taken as a blanket statement referring to everyone's favourite methods and your obvious disdain for them. I gave an answer to said blanket statement and the irony of you claiming to be smart compared to us is that you couldn't figure that out. Run along now kid.

P.S. "you better don't forget to put it in your resume". Nice grammar from someone trying to tell other people they're not smart. "You'd BEST get someone else to write your resume for you so they don't think that you're stupid".

1 hour ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Knowing what works best against certain thing in the game is the most important thing rather than relying on meta builds. Simply because meta builds cannot handle all contents, yet(?)

hope that the new ability transfer won't ruin most of my builds

Once you forma a wepon you can change the build how you want and even if new enemys come out the same things will work on them at most you might have to hit 1 week spot or some "new" thing where you just dont shot themin the face and they die instantly

8 minutes ago, HunterH said:

Once you forma a wepon you can change the build how you want and even if new enemys come out the same things will work on them at most you might have to hit 1 week spot or some "new" thing where you just dont shot themin the face and they die instantly

the goal is to hit everything in the most effective way, preferably one-shot if it allows that to happen.

Anyway it was exactly what I meant, but i really don't want to waste forma on revising my builds when the new content are baked.

Just now, SHArK-FiN said:

the goal is to hit everything in the most effective way, preferably one-shot if it allows that to happen.

Anyway it was exactly what I meant, but i really don't want to waste forma on revising my builds when the new content are baked.

Looking at some of the new bosses and enemys most of them have specific spots you need to shot to dmg them or start the dmg part of the fight and they relly like the assasination animations we might get some more of that....i think the days where you  1 shot things will die pretty soon

3 minutes ago, HunterH said:

Looking at some of the new bosses and enemys most of them have specific spots you need to shot to dmg them or start the dmg part of the fight and they relly like the assasination animations we might get some more of that....i think the days where you  1 shot things will die pretty soon

welp, as long as it's the fastest way, I don't really care if it's one-shotable, solo or squad required. As even now most of the bosses have damage cap / stage.

For example SS, there is no such thing as one-shot, and it requires a full prepared team to achieve 19mins mark per run

4 minutes ago, SHArK-FiN said:

welp, as long as it's the fastest way, I don't really care if it's one-shotable, solo or squad required. As even now most of the bosses have damage cap / stage.

For example SS, there is no such thing as one-shot, and it requires a full prepared team to achieve 19mins mark per run

to be honest i just wana get to mr 30 and see what happens il probably quit the game if they just add more levels lol

Am 1.8.2020 um 15:00 schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Because it's quicker to do it other ways?

Am 1.8.2020 um 15:29 schrieb lukinu_u:

Sounds a bit long for a Warframe boss fight...

Now try to imagine for a second either of you was smart (I know, I know... bear with me, please) and that you'd be capable to consider that OP is/was struggling with the boss to begin with - otherwise they wouldn't ask the question they asked - and suddenly my easy and safe answer/solution to OP's issue and my critique of slightly faster, but more complicated solutions would make a lot more sense to you and a lot of embarassing teenager e-peen waving (It is so big! My envy is endless!) on your end of this lovely, yet short, conversation and thread could have been avoided. Just imagine how awesome that would have been!

I'm very proud of you two for defeating a faceroll boss in a faceroll game in under five minutes! You better don't forget to put it in your resumee! Go you!

attitude dirty look GIF

3 hours ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

attitude dirty look GIF

Imagine putting this much effort into an attempt at sounding like a smart person, only to fall on your ass this hard.

attitude dirty look GIF

vor einer Stunde schrieb MikeVodka:

Imagine putting this much effort into an attempt at sounding like a smart person, only to fall on your ass this hard.

attitude dirty look GIF

Imagine being so delusional to think that this had any sort of resemblance of a retour.

I can't even lie and say "nice try". That's how bland and copied it was. I feel dumber just by reading it.

What even was that sad excuse of a sentence? Another one for the "not worth it" list. Three so far from this thread! Glad this button exists. Aaand... gone! No hard feelings though. I'll just assume you had a bit too much of a part of your own name when you typed. :)

ryan reynolds wtf GIF

Il y a 5 heures, (PS4)Deeceem a dit :

attitude dirty look GIF

Now, try to imagine for a second you are smart enough to understand there are ways to kill stuff that are much faster and require less investement than a 15 forma build with 6 primed mods, on a frame that is not even good at doing something else.

Anyways, my comment was about your answer, not OP question so I don't see where is the issue ? OP ask for a solution, you give a bad one, so...

13 hours ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

Not the hose again! Don't worry, I ignored all three of them already and it was done for me after I did. All good. 🙂

the amanda show nicksplat GIF

Nice you insult everyone by implying people are stupid and then act all aloof when people are rude back. I'm too important for this blah blah blah. Well you're ignored on mine now too so I'll never have to deal with your unnecessary rudeness again. Grow up kid. And no I didn't create an alt for this, it's pre-existing. 

When you meet 1 person who's rude they're a problem. When you meet 3 people and they're all problems... guess what, YOU'RE the problem.

Am 3.8.2020 um 19:42 schrieb goldenzilch:

Nice you insult everyone by implying people are stupid and then act all aloof when people are rude back. I'm too important for this blah blah blah. Well you're ignored on mine now too so I'll never have to deal with your unnecessary rudeness again. Grow up kid. And no I didn't create an alt for this, it's pre-existing. 

When you meet 1 person who's rude they're a problem. When you meet 3 people and they're all problems... guess what, YOU'RE the problem.

I just reacted to people waving their e-peen, buddy. How dare I talk back?! If you look back how it started: people came to me without me being rude. I also never implied you were stupid. I implied you weren't smart. Not smart =/= stupid. I guess you'd have to be smart to understand the difference, eh? :)

I ignored you nerds, because of exactly this right now. You guys would never shut up and I don't have time for this talking in circles again. I literally don't care who the problem is or who ignores who. I thought I already made clear that the ability to communicate with you is of no value to me by ignoring you in the first place. So it's kind of hilarious that you thought informing me that you ignore me back and even logged on an alt account to do so would do anything but amuse me. That must have stung, hm? You are strangers on the internet. Easy to ignore, to forget and to move on from and I suggest you learn to do the same. Try to stay away from your third alt account or whatever itch you feel should you read this,"kid" (you surely showed me with this one!).

Bye bye.

If you're really having trouble i'd say a slow nova is a good call, Extra damage and he is slowed to a crawl- Giving you plenty of time to fire at weak spots and his attack animations take forever so fairly safe to not pay much attention.

That being said any frame with a CC move that slows or stops him is a good call imo

Archived