Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 steam?

carbman95

Question

10 answers to this question

You need to be watching twitch or steam for all rewards.

You’ll only get the Lemnas Staff Skin when you watch TennoLive between 5 p.m. ET and 6 p.m. ET, and if you stay in the TennoLive or TennoCon Relay and if you stay in the TennoLive or TennoCon Relay until the very end of TennoLive, you’ll get a second Reward - a mystery decoration

8eb9f97b8294123717de7ef174a3a9c7.jpg

14 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

You’ll only get the Lemnas Staff Skin when you watch TennoLive between 5 p.m. ET and 6 p.m. ET, and if you stay in the TennoLive or TennoCon Relay and if you stay in the TennoLive or TennoCon Relay until the very end of TennoLive, you’ll get a second Reward - a mystery decoration

8eb9f97b8294123717de7ef174a3a9c7.jpg

Thanks for the quick answer, I am blind, didn't see under Hydroid that it says twich or steam so I thought I need to do both.

22 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

This is wrong.

Watch any part of Tennocon for 30 minutes for the Athodai Hand Cannon

Watch 30 minutes of Tennolive (the last hour of Tennocon) for Hydroid Prime

Joining the "Tennolive Relay" will grant you the Staff skin

this last one feels like a bit of conflicting infomation, but apparently being in the Relay for the whole of the Tennolive segment gets you a mysterious Orbiter decoration

11 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

This is wrong.

Watch any part of Tennocon for 30 minutes for the Athodai Hand Cannon

Watch 30 minutes of Tennolive (the last hour of Tennocon) for Hydroid Prime

Joining the "Tennolive Relay" will grant you the Staff skin

this last one feels like a bit of conflicting infomation, but apparently being in the Relay for the whole of the Tennolive segment gets you a mysterious Orbiter decoration

Yes this is what I thought at first, that I need to be on steam in game the whole time and enter twich for the gun and Hydroid, but I wasn't sure. #*!% it I am just going to leave twich open in the background just to be safe(I hope that works)

22 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

This is wrong.

it is not. they asked if they don't need the steam at all. they need the stream for all rewards. only needing 30m here or 30m there is moot. Only being at the tennolive rely is part of the rewards. The image I posted also explains all rewards.

I just love the way DE are basically asking us to run the game in the background while watching a video stream, or use 2 devices, which imo is a complete waste of resources/electric for no reason. 

I know my pc can do it but honestly this feels completely unnecessary and incredibly wasteful from a 'green' standpoint.

Archived