Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.1

[DE]Drew

Hi could you take a look or inform somebody to fix Manic Bombard the guys AI been broken for at least 3 years and also while you're at it Amalgam Alknost is broken too he doesn't upgrade his buddies only picks them up and drops them if you could fix them that would be cool thanks.

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

If this fixes what I think it does, you can't imagine how thankful I will be. I had to fully restart Windows to replug the controller sometimes.

Thanks a lot 🙂

I had the same issue with DualShock 4 with DS4Windows. Was a nightmare and for the past months I just kept the controller on at all times, which is not ideal. I love this fix as well.

Thank you so much to everyone at DE! 🤩

Did you fix how Grineer interact with Corpus cameras and turrets in Grineer occupied nodes?  
Repeatedly failing missions like Jupiter - Amalthea (Spy) when they are occupied by Grineer forces, either through Lich or Invasions, due to turrets and cameras triggering aggro on Grineer forces and the Grineer forces sounding the alarm. This also affects Rescue and any other missions where a countdown can be triggered.

Tested multiple times with Ivara Prime, Infiltrate, Prime Flow, silent weapons, and a Sahasa kubrow providing energy drops.

5 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed incorrect Riven Dispositions for Panthera Prime and Karyst Prime.
  • They are both at the correct Riven Disposition of 0.5.

4DD6B81A63D2AD376266D94D445CDABE8FF4B7B4

4501342ADAA78CC5447DA5585FE4896785D518B6

(for people which dont speak german: the mod would buff 1. damage and 2. Multishot)

are you serious?

This pretty much makes the normal panthera again more worth using...

(and before people ask or be like "haha": I had this mod already for a long time and used it in the normal panthera. i did not bought it or something, i got it as drop a long time ago)

5 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed inability to Melee block with your Exalted weapon until the normal weapon's combo times out.

THANK GOD for this. I'm really glad this was finally looked at. Thanks 👍

LNUIQGg.png

This has been a problem since release and always seems to get us nearly killed or actually killed, due to the player having to suffer the consequences of the braindead AI of a specter which we have absolutely no control over but are still forced to use for the sake of using our Magus Arcanes as well as the sheer amount of content that practically/literally require us to use our Operator(AKA summon the Umbra specter(AKA risk killing ourselves)). It also may be related to the issue where we lose all buffs from allies' abilities and aura mods when we transfer out of Umbra, if we can get that looked at too?

eJ5p5Lm.png

Not only does this forcibly waste our energy upon casting Exalted Blade, but A) it's not a problem when we transfer out of default Excalibur and B) doesn't the coding already exist for giving Umbra aggressive pathing when wielding Exalted Blade(e.g. Umbra in the Sacrifice quest, Wukong's Celestial Twin)? Any chance we can have the option to have Umbra do what he did to us in the Sacrifice--go wild on enemies with his Exalted Blade?

Archived