Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.1

[DE]Drew

Still no fix for the frame limiter bug in Full Screen Mode.

I try to limit my FPS to 60 by choosing 60 Hz. But with every new restart of the game, it jumps back to 120 FPS.

I play on a Laptop and this causes extreme stress on the fans and heat, obviously. The Alu Case of my Laptop is boiling hot to the touch.

Please fix it, so the game stores the settings properly.

EDIT: It does work in borderless window mode. But not in Fullscreen. And I just hate accidentially moving my mouse curser out of the window and randomly switching to Chrome or my desktop.

@[DE]Drew, sorry to bring this up again, but the projectile based Railjack Turrets Apoc, Carcinnox and Cryophon are still NOT being enchanced by the avionics Hyperstrike, Last Stand and Battle Stations, as well as the Zetki Shield Arrey damage buff. This is a fact for all Turrets of that kind for every House. In addition they ARE buffed by Madurais Phoenix Talons and or Phoenix Spirit.

Please provide some information about this being worked on or not, thank you.

4 минуты назад, Loxyen сказал:

Fixed missing collision in a Corpus Ship Spy vault tile that resulted in falling through the floor out of the level. As reported here

Very interesing. This report about month age (even more, on first deadlock patches) on pc bug thread (deadlock megathread!!!) but fixed in few day just after report in console thread as and

7 минут назад, Loxyen сказал:

Fixed cases of an inability to initiate a random Pet Incubation. As reported here.

Console users more valuable than pc users? Or DE stuff no read pc sub forum and players better post bugs in console sub forum instead, for better response? just thinking out loud.

500mb update for general housekeeping? I dunno kinda feels like when your parents wheel in a gift wrapped package that is conspicuously in the shape of a bicycle after asking you about bicycles just before your birthday.  

I don't exactly recall them pushing a big oll patch when they pushed the Baro relay the first time earlier this month, so feels like pre-load to me but eh who knows maybe it was just 500mb of.... housekeeping.... that they just put off until saturday...

29 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

500MB HOTFIX?

M9zuXOS-Wm2PC0vPNyiBPMpi8jPZ9Cod1j3e55ey

Archived