Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.1

[DE]Drew

U`r kidding me...😐

STILL NO ANY FIX

- KHORA`s HEAD ENERGY COLOR - is brocken;

- GARUDA`s Claws can use [BloodRush] but get no +CC.

Return me my platinum. It's just a waste of time trying to reach you on the forum.

UPD: still no Khora`s LAAAARGE whip fix. Da hell r ya doing for 500 Mb??

12 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed inability to Melee block with your Exalted weapon until the normal weapon's combo times out.

Fix to make melee combo counter actually count as melee combo counter before stealth nerf in patch 27.5.4?
Ignoring that exalted weapons got stealth nerfed to make their combo counter worthless for non-heavy wont change that it happened without documentation or any note on it, nor will implying that combo counter somehow isnt combo counter just because one has a melee weapon override ability.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Well it seems with this patch, you can no longer proc Virtuous Shadow after Void Dashing the head of an Eidolon 😞 

Say it ain't so! Vazarin can't temp invuln def objectives anymore I discovered yesterday too. This feels like a push to get everyone using zenurik  😕

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed the Avia Prime Armor Set not sitting properly on Khora’s Urushu Skin.

Thanks Drew, but any news on the Khora deluxe Kavat skin not accepting armors when used with a normal Kavat? The Nidus deluxe Kubrow model allows the usage of armor, so why is it not the case here?

Dear DE, what the point of not allow players to proc virtuous shadow by dashing into eidolon's head? You guys are FORCING people to hunt eidolons in a squad of 4???  Does "triggering virtuous shadow by dashing into eidolon's head" cause unfair gameplay???? If not, WHAT'S THE POINT OF REMOVING THAT?????

Archived