[DE]Drew

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.1

"Controller Fix" break Xbox One controllers for anyone else? Specifically firing single shot or burst fire weapons?

Am 1.8.2020 um 15:58 schrieb [DE]Drew:

Optimizations:

• Made some micro--optimizations to rendering performance.

Related to this "optimization" ?

Am 24.6.2020 um 22:35 schrieb [DE]Bear:

Hey Tenno,

With this last update, we wanted to explain a change that was made in more detail:

We have retired some older (2008) 8-Bit rendering technology with this latest Hotfix, mostly because it provided little in regards to performance increases, but added a lot of detriment. This means that using Autoexposure and HDR settings are the way forward from now on.

This means that some of you using the old technology may have lowered your brightness settings to compensate for the light, and so the game seems abnormally dark. If you are seeing this issue, please go to your Display settings and reset your brightness to match the new setup.

Apologies for the confusion this may have caused!

----------------------------------------------------

Edit: @DasarelRP They are continuously fixing stuff that ain't broken (or fix a thing and break something entirely else) and noone understands it. I hope you'll get your function back, all I wanted to say is, you are not alone in the "why u fix this?" situation.

Edited by Silescere

So, was nerfing Virtuos Shadow from procing by void dashing eidolon head a "FIX" in this hotfix?? So void dashing into enemies and hitting them apparently not a non damaging attack? then why bother with so many school perks that focus or change on how it reacts to when it hits an enemy?? why not "FIX" those too?!?!

I  also have a problem with the Xbox one controller on PC.

cant go in scope or shooting, the LT and RT Buttons working wrong.

I  have testing some things, load settings to default and other thinks. i mean its a problem with the high FPS, before this update i playerd FPS unlimited, no vsync (RTX 2080 nvidia) without any problems. 

after this update i musst set max.(limited) frames  to 144, the same as my monitor 144Hz  / 144PFS. Now it works !!