Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There can only be 100 rooms at a time in dojo. But I wanna know that it includes connecting parts between two rooms, such as passageways ?

Pitayo.

Question

10 answers to this question

3分钟前 , Grimm 说:

you just have to be creative with out to connect rooms if you need more space. the loki statue + rooms cost more space  but still only count as one room

wow...I dont know this, and so do those gardens(one room with 3 gates)?

yea every room only counts as one room on the room 100 limit. but you have to also take in the other stats your charge and your capacity. so you can use calculate and plan out your whole dojo if you need to as you have thenumbers shown to you ingame. there are also some out of game tools for maping your plans

With the addition of the new 'open space' rooms which are massive you have the option to  partition them off into several spaces, too, but my recommendation if you are running out of places to build and still have the itch is to figure out how to get outside the dojo. Known spots;  onto the  roof of the  observatory, the space in front of the observatory  in front and on top of the solar rail lab, the roof of inspirations halls, the space above the garden rooms with the  little floating lights in the water, the  space below the barracks and outside the  drydock. While  DE has  patched some of the holes I can confirm some of them are still there. The  amount of decorations capacity is linked to the room below so keep that in mind. Always  place a floor and transporter as a placeholder in any  out of bounds area and let it cook  to be  sure to get back there  and  choose  your decorations carefully  so that you and your clan mates don't fall out  and   have to restart the game! (if you do that by accident  press esc  then navigation or  fast travel to a location to get back inside).  Bullet jumping at  walls or   windows and  ceilings  in these places  was how many of  these holes were found in the past, but now we have the free camera  to  zoom around like the evil dead movies to decorate with its much easier to find new holes. its satisfying and fun - though probably  a bit frowned upon to sneak new rooms out there.

Archived