Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I got False banned for joining Tennolive2020 Relay

CekiCenk

Question

Well, i waited whole day for tennocon and the tennolive relay, in GMT+3 18:00 (Time is Diffrent here) its appeared on star chart then i joined first it said "your access to chat has been suspended", then it kicked for like 20 or 30 seconds then i got false banned, i dont even know how is this happened, im playing the game for 1.5 years and it trashed now if it my false ban wont open, im shaking right now.

https://hizliresim.com/IIhSkC

14 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

In your excitement, you jumped into something you shouldn't even have been able to try to do yet, I think, and the game thinks you tried to do some kind of exploity thingy... 

You are just going to have to wait on support, I am so sorry. 

Well, i didnt do anything weird just walked to lobby waited for a really little time than got banned i dont even know why am i banned.

In your excitement, you jumped into something you shouldn't even have been able to try to do yet, I think, and the game thinks you tried to do some kind of exploity thingy... 

You are just going to have to wait on support, I am so sorry. 

What ? TennoCon relay is active for more than hour, so DE f*ked something up

Just now, CekiCenk said:

Well, i didnt do anything weird just walked to lobby waited for a really little time than got banned i dont even know why am i banned.

Mind you this is not 100%, I am not with support, just a player like you trying to help. 

My best guess is, you weren't even supposed to be able to go to that relay yet, but somehow due to timezone discrepancies and your region, it showed up earlier than it hsould have. 

When you entered it, the game thought you pulled some kind of exploit to get there early, and banned your account automatically. 

6 minutes ago, CekiCenk said:

Im waiting them to respond but i want that hand cannon.

On a consolatory note. The hand cannon is from Watching the Twitch Stream not being in the relay. While the staff skin is from being in the Relay at 5 pm ET. So there is time to get it corrected. 

1 minute ago, Myscho said:

I won't let my 1.5 years to burn there are too many rare items in that account i farmed for an hours, even days and weeks.

3 minutes ago, Myscho said:

I mean, there is a language barrier, but it sounds to me like it somehow appeared for him due to region, time zone, before it was officially supposed to be up at all, and when he entered it, he tripped some kind of exploit trigger thing. 

Either that or it was there when it was supposed to be after adjusting for time zone, but the time zone for his game made the system think he was going there "early" somehow. 

Mind you this is not 100%, I am not with support, just a player like you trying to help. 

My best guess is, you weren't even supposed to be able to go to that relay yet, but somehow due to timezone discrepancies and your region, it showed up earlier than it hsould have. 

When you entered it, the game thought you pulled some kind of exploit to get there early, and banned your account automatically. 

I know i just got into the relay and i double checked everything the time was correct i saw so much people going into it.

4 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I mean, there is a language barrier, but it sounds to me like it somehow appeared for him due to region, time zone, before it was officially supposed to be up at all, and when he entered it, he tripped some kind of exploit trigger thing. 

Dunno, but also forum shows that TennoCon relay is open, so must be issue on DE side

Archived