Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe profile Twitch linking isn't recognizing my Twitch account

OverlordMcGeek

Might be Twitch's API getting overloaded. Over 1/4 of a million viewers of the stream might be causing hiccups on Twitch's end. I'll see if I can send an alert to a DE Staff member so they're aware that Twitch linking may be impacted.

Semi-related question, @Letter13 if you have any info. Usually I don't get this issue so I am a bit concerned. My Twitch and Warframe are linked and the Warframe page confirmed that when it said that they are already linked. I am not getting the drops in my inventory or inbox. I tried re-entering the ship and restarting the game. I suppose it is just a delay due to the number of viewers?

Just now, Acersecomic said:

Semi-related question, @Letter13 if you have any info. Usually I don't get this issue so I am a bit concerned. My Twitch and Warframe are linked and the Warframe page confirmed that when it said that they are already linked. I am not getting the drops in my inventory or inbox. I tried re-entering the ship and restarting the game. I suppose it is just a delay due to the number of viewers?

Most likely a delay. Some users are reporting that they've gotten rewards, but historically Twitch drops have often been a bit delayed during TennoCon due to very high viewership. Now viewership is dialed up to 11 (there's over 260,000 viewers) so Twitch's API probably needs time to correctly parse and process eligible users for issuing rewards.

Also, if it's any consolation, I've not gotten rewards yet either. Best thing to do is be patient! Worst case scenario is that some players may have the hand cannon for a few minutes/hours sooner than others. 

Archived