Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alchemist Warframe

ChaoticEdge

My first thought was: Why a female frame again?? I don't have any problem with having more female frames in the game, but why do they want to release more than 2-3 of them in a row? How will this gonna work out when their primes come out? 

Lucas was explaining all the new stuff, then he came up with the alchmenist frame.

His helm is damaged. That happened in an experiment

Means. This warframe is doing science so it has a fully grown mind, able to actually think and creating ideas and experiments.

Second Dream taught us that warframes have an instinct to survive. So this would be a whole new dimension. This warframe wouldn't probably need an operator or would never have one in the lore.

Question is. Can this be possible?

I was thinking more in terms of a couple of kids trying to bring their mum back from the dead and screwing up, trapping the soul of one brother in a suit of living armour.

Which is weird, cos I've never even seen a single episode of the thing. I blame Death Battle.

6 minutes ago, Ore_Wa_Kyojin said:

Lucas was explaining all the new stuff, then he came up with the alchmenist frame.

His helm is damaged. That happened in an experiment

Means. This warframe is doing science so it has a fully grown mind, able to actually think and creating ideas and experiments.

Second Dream taught us that warframes have an instinct to survive. So this would be a whole new dimension. This warframe wouldn't probably need an operator or would never have one in the lore.

Question is. Can this be possible?

there's always the possibility someone was using the frame as a remote proxy. Kind of like in real life where we use robots for dangerous tasks. 

ALCHEMY! The science of understanding, deconstructing and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange; the basis of all alchemy. In accordance to this law, there is a taboo among alchemists. Human transmutation is strictly forbidden. For what could equal the value of a human soul?

I had to. 

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

ALCHEMY! The science of understanding, deconstructing and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange; the basis of all alchemy. In accordance to this law, there is a taboo among alchemists. Human transmutation is strictly forbidden. For what could equal the value of a human soul?

I had to. 

fullmetal alchemist muscles GIF by Funimation

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Alchemist warframe, I ask what kind of fun stuff we will drive that thing at?  Then again someone is going pull a joke as in...Nitian resources that being sold to corpus warframe player... Anyway discuss what you thought about it on that stream.

Nope, we're going to joke about crystallized Kuva instead.

I also imagined Hohenheim with Heisenberg-s hat.

What if we made soul gems and trapped all the souls of the mobs we killed in the game?

That's a lot of power and that...https://youtu.be/N36bCj5_Yrg

47 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I had to. 

A man of culture.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Hm it is about time for my yearly FMA rewatch, thanks for reminding me.

2 hours ago, kgabor said:

Nope, we're going to joke about crystallized Kuva instead.

I also imagined Hohenheim with Heisenberg-s hat.

What if we made soul gems and trapped all the souls of the mobs we killed in the game?

That's a lot of power and that...https://youtu.be/N36bCj5_Yrg

Imagine if Kuva was actually become meth and become also Nitinite but red nitinite gas that can be sniff...geez imagine someone getting super high and becomign immortal.

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Imagine if Kuva was actually become meth and become also Nitinite but red nitinite gas that can be sniff...geez imagine someone getting super high and becomign immortal.

So...Obi Wan, on the high ground?

Archived