Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You!

Siq6Six

Well done, DE! Last time I logged in was during one of the events... Where you had us gather data packages (I think?) - to destroy the ships. Took a break since. Playin other games, dealing with other crap. Last night I updated to check in and find a slick looking interface. New warframes, new weapons. Good stuff all around!

So I really like the looks of Nekro. Saw a friend in action with him and it sounds real fun. I noted the Nekro bundle - with weapons and the sentinel, however with just 250ish platinum I decided I'd start grinding for the frame. Today I pop in the forums to see what's new, maybe find some info on these new weapons. Instead I find people *@##$ing and moaning.

So I decided I'd show my support, once again, with my pocket. Bought the $79 package, then in game I used the platinum to buy the Nekro bundle! While I'd really like to have bumped up to Grand Master (has been a consideration since initially went Masters) I couldn't justify the additional $80 for what I'd get over what I just got.

So I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to improve this game! I'm certainly enjoying it and have since open beta! This new Warframe is pretty slick and as is all this cool new stuff I'm getting to play with now :D

Instead I find people *@##$ing and moaning.

You took a break, you don't even know what happened here the last couple of months. And I doubt that you read all the threads. Just enjoy your game, post "Thank you" feedbacks if you want, but don't make judgements.

Edited by matto

Prepare yourself for the hate. Storm shields out brothers we must protect ourselves from the flame wars!

YepYep! Positive threads go down fast. Where's PsychedelicSnake supplying his flame retardant suits?

Anywho, Welcome back. Good to see you're enjoying Warframe.

Edited by SJunior

Lol. Yes, The whole world collapsed in two months. Hey, things change. Get over it. Adapt and move on. People get so upset because their latest instant win button doesn't work, or the exploit they've been abusing is finally fixed.

So yes, I'm happy to see so many improvements and I'm happy to post this Thank You thread.

Lol. Yes, The whole world collapsed in two months. Hey, things change. Get over it. Adapt and move on. People get so upset because their latest instant win button doesn't work, or the exploit they've been abusing is finally fixed.

So yes, I'm happy to see so many improvements and I'm happy to post this Thank You thread.

Clearly you haven't played much after the recent updates (U10+). Enjoy your enthusiasm and I hope you continue to do so. 

Well done, DE! Last time I logged in was during one of the events... Where you had us gather data packages (I think?) - to destroy the ships. Took a break since. Playin other games, dealing with other crap. Last night I updated to check in and find a slick looking interface. New warframes, new weapons. Good stuff all around!

So I really like the looks of Nekro. Saw a friend in action with him and it sounds real fun. I noted the Nekro bundle - with weapons and the sentinel, however with just 250ish platinum I decided I'd start grinding for the frame. Today I pop in the forums to see what's new, maybe find some info on these new weapons. Instead I find people *@##$ing and moaning.

So I decided I'd show my support, once again, with my pocket. Bought the $79 package, then in game I used the platinum to buy the Nekro bundle! While I'd really like to have bumped up to Grand Master (has been a consideration since initially went Masters) I couldn't justify the additional $80 for what I'd get over what I just got.

So I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to improve this game! I'm certainly enjoying it and have since open beta! This new Warframe is pretty slick and as is all this cool new stuff I'm getting to play with now :D

Welcome back! And as a note, be prepared for more awesome stuff Soon™.

As for the heat and the negative posts, it's just the "vocal minority" (you can write down the names and notice that's not more than maybe 20 or 30 people ranting over and over. Trust us, we know ;P). Truth be told, for those players who have been playing non-stop there isn't anything that exciting to play with anymore.. they ran out of content to play with so it's understandable. And then there's always the ones that will find something wrong no matter what.

Just enjoy the ride :)

People get so upset because their latest instant win button doesn't work, or the exploit they've been abusing is finally fixed.

Right, because THAT'S the reason the forums have been in such a S#&$storm lately.

That's the reason so many players (myself included) are having such issues with the game.

giphy.gif

Edited by Nugget_

it is refreshing to see some positive feedback on these forums.  i remember when i first started playing and the forums were mostly sunshine and unicorns.  those days are over it would seem.

As for the heat and the negative posts, it's just the "vocal minority" (you can write down the names and notice that's not more than maybe 20 or 30 people ranting over and over. Trust us, we know ;P).

Oh ok then, now we know why we're not heard that much. Or why we get this feeling. It's because we are a "minority", so there's no need to listen to us since the "majority" seems to be happy.

You took a break, you don't even know what happened here the last couple of months. And I doubt that you read all the threads. Just enjoy your game, post "Thank you" feedbacks if you want, but don't make judgements.

That is true indeed. Now it's your choice if you want to find out what has happened and changed since the last time you were here or just live in that bubble of ignorance and just enjoy the new content.

In any way, welcome back and enjoy the joy while it lasts.

As for the heat and the negative posts, it's just the "vocal minority" (you can write down the names and notice that's not more than maybe 20 or 30 people ranting over and over. Trust us, we know ;P). Truth be told, for those players who have been playing non-stop there isn't anything that exciting to play with anymore.. they ran out of content to play with so it's understandable. And then there's always the ones that will find something wrong no matter what.

Vocal minotrity which represents people who have quit, people who are on the verge of quitting and people who don't play this game. As in the rest of the world except ~ 10k players. We are the silent majority.

Hey, change is what we want. I wish I could adapt and move on but it's always the same S#&$...please... do you even read forums or play the game? I personally don't care if my win button needs to be pressed 3 times. I also don't care  that they fix exploits because I've had enough advantage from CB. CB was an exploit by itself... 1k rare 10 fusion cores which dropped more than those thumper/vaccum in the Void.

Oh ok then, now we know why we're not heard that much. Or why we get this feeling. It's because we are a "minority", so there's no need to listen to us since the "majority" seems to be happy.

Nope, you are heard alright. Trust me, you have no idea just how much. Be it minority or majority, if there's a "vocal" pre-fix then you'll be heard.

Cynicism, sarcasm and that sort of attitude however does not help anyone and therefore gets filtered, but the underlying message gets across just fine.

Still, not everyone is a designer. Some things that are proposed just don't work, and some other things the developers do that don't make sense to us and/or is bad, is probably in place to prevent something even worse.

By the way, you may not believe but a common topic of discussion amongst the moderators and the staff are the reasons why people are frustrated and what we can do to help.

Vocal minotrity which represents people who have quit, people who are on the verge of quitting and people who don't play this game. As in the rest of the world except ~ 10k players. We are the silent majority.

Does this include my grandparents and everybody in the world who doesn't even have a computer?  :b  (couldn't help it, a super dramatic blanket statement like that deserves a somewhat snarky response)

Welcome back OP - there are good things, there are bad things, it's like everything else in life.  Enjoy yourself!

Nope, you are heard alright. Trust me, you have no idea just how much. Be it minority or majority, if there's a "vocal" pre-fix then you'll be heard.

Cynicism, sarcasm and that sort of attitude however does not help anyone and therefore gets filtered, but the underlying message gets across just fine.

Still, not everyone is a designer. Some things that are proposed just don't work, and some other things the developers do that don't make sense to us and/or is bad, is probably in place to prevent something even worse.

By the way, you may not believe but a common topic of discussion amongst the moderators and the staff are the reasons why people are frustrated and what we can do to help.

I trust you, I've never thought that DE wasn't considering what we say on this forum. I just accentuated my thought as being called a minority would show that maybe DE is not well aware of what is happening. They'll get a lot of new players with all the marketing around Warframe, and the release on PS4. People will post threads to say how awesome this game is, how there is no flaws in it. That may cover our voice for a while (not sure though, we're quite loud), but trust me, those people will end with the same issues if nothing is done. And I'm sure DE is wise enough to do something for this.

In my opinion, there is one problem with how they take the feedbacks and suggestions, and that's the processing. They shouldn't take our words as raw as they are, but only the core of it. Because this isn't our job, we are not qualified enough to think about all the issues one suggestion could involve. But what is behind our words? That's the question everyone from DE looking at this forum should ask himself/herself.

As for our criticism, well... I think that if we're still here discussing, it's because we truly love this game. Because if we don't, we wouldn't be here, we would just have left without a word. People spending hours on this forum are probably the most passionate about Warframe. I hope they'll never forget this and don't treat us as a minority, ever.

But thank you for clarifying your remark. No hard feelings here, don't worry.

Edited by matto

While I do appreciate a positive post every now and then, it's very obvious that you only took a cursory glance at the negative feedback.

There's plenty of good, non-negative feedback. This post, however, is not good feedback. It's bordering on white-knighting. Purely positive feedback with no statements on how to make things better is outright dangerous to the growth of, well any media.

While I do appreciate a positive post every now and then, it's very obvious that you only took a cursory glance at the negative feedback.

There's plenty of good, non-negative feedback. This post, however, is not good feedback. It's bordering on white-knighting. Purely positive feedback with no statements on how to make things better is outright dangerous to the growth of, well any media.

Against my better judgement I feel compelled to point out that this is NOT the feedback section of the forum and there is indeed a sticky regarding this subject.