[DE]Drew

TennoCon 2020 Double Affinity Week!

QuR8Fw7r871aUT0dTg1plHg6ka5Kooyz77DV2onA

Warframe missions award twice the Affinity until Wednesday, August 12th at 11:00 AM ET!

Thank you for being part of TennoCon 2020. To convey his eagerness to meet you, Tenno, Helminth has asked us to host a Double Affinity Week. The Warframe Team just couldn’t refuse. We look forward to launching a revamped new player experience, Open Landscape, Xaku, and so much more with Heart of Deimos!

Enjoy a full week of Double Affinity, Tenno!

• Like 62

No second drop and I was watching the tennolive all the time...

Just got the staff skin and the weapon, the hydroid I know I need to wait but the "secret reward" I haven't got.

Please fix this because if I had the skin and the weapon I should have the other drops too...

• Like 2

the new update looks astonishing, I hope some vets are pulled back into the game because the new bosses, the new free roam, everything is great. I hope this update takes you far guys, good luck 🙂

Только что, MilkyVanilla21 сказал:

My hydroid is still nowhere to be found😢

WAITA FOR IT AT TOP OF THE PAGE THEY SENT A MASSEGE FOR MAVING A QUE LONGER THEN 5 HOURD

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Drew:

QuR8Fw7r871aUT0dTg1plHg6ka5Kooyz77DV2onA

Warframe missions award twice the Affinity until Wednesday, August 12th at 11:00 AM ET!

Thank you for being part of TennoCon 2020. To convey his eagerness to meet you, Tenno, Helminth has asked us to host a Double Affinity Week. The Warframe Team just couldn’t refuse. We look forward to launching a revamped new player experience, Open Landscape, Xaku, and so much more with Heart of Deimos!

Enjoy a full week of Double Affinity, Tenno!

Awesome job really enjoyed the in game experience

Gerade eben schrieb Kornotur:

Awesome job really enjoyed the in game experience