Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 Double Credits Week!

[DE]Drew

1 minute ago, MilkyVanilla21 said:

My hydroid is still nowhere to be found😢

Only thing I can say is this.

in order to get your Hydroid Prime you must watch the Tennolive on Twitch for 30minutes. That being said you also have to make sure your twitch account is linked to your warframe account as well. 
if you have watched the Digital Steam that started at 5:00pm Est for 30minutes+ and are currently still sitting in the TennoCon Relay, I advise you to leave the relay and check your inbox.

if it still isn't there then you may have to wait or contact DE.

hace 1 hora, [DE]Drew dijo:

QuR8Fw7r871aUT0dTg1plHg6ka5Kooyz77DV2onA

Warframe missions award twice the Affinity until Wednesday, August 12th at 11:00 AM ET!

Thank you for being part of TennoCon 2020. To convey his eagerness to meet you, Tenno, Helminth has asked us to host a Double Affinity Week. The Warframe Team just couldn’t refuse. We look forward to launching a revamped new player experience, Open Landscape, Xaku, and so much more with Heart of Deimos!

Enjoy a full week of Double Affinity, Tenno!

♥️gg

17 minutes ago, lllllSkarf said:

No second drop and I was watching the tennolive all the time...

Just got the staff skin and the weapon, the hydroid I know I need to wait but the "secret reward" I haven't got.

Please fix this because if I had the skin and the weapon I should have the other drops too...

Were you in the Tennocon Relay at the end of the event? The mystery Orbiter Decoration was given out by the mysterious, yet generous floating red text 😉

16 minutes ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

where is the Railjack AI crew you promised more than 6 months ago? 

Yeah, I love the look of the new content, but I would love to hear an update as to when we're getting the 5th Railjack intrinsic tree. My intrinsic points are waiting to be spent! Also, I wanna start blowing crap up with my AI crew. XD

6 minutes ago, (PS4)kfrancis902 said:

Will it stack with a regular affinity booster eg 4x affinity?

Yup, all the community event boosts stack with other boosters... So you could stack it with a daily booster for 4x affinity, and then if you got a Smeeta Kavat proc on top of that you'd have 6x affinity, etc 🙂

3 minutes ago, (PS4)FluxOmega said:

Were you in the Tennocon Relay at the end of the event? The mystery Orbiter Decoration was given out by the mysterious, yet generous floating red text 😉

all the time but a bug occured and after I saw the red text in the middle of the screen averyone just disapeared and I couldn't even open the menu to exit the relay

Archived