Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 Double Credits Week!

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, lllllSkarf said:

No second drop and I was watching the tennolive all the time...

Just got the staff skin and the weapon, the hydroid I know I need to wait but the "secret reward" I haven't got.

Please fix this because if I had the skin and the weapon I should have the other drops too...

If you were watching at the very end of the stream while in one of the relays you should have gotten a statue of the entrati necromechs

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Drew:

QuR8Fw7r871aUT0dTg1plHg6ka5Kooyz77DV2onA

Warframe missions award twice the Affinity until Wednesday, August 12th at 11:00 AM ET!

Thank you for being part of TennoCon 2020. To convey his eagerness to meet you, Tenno, Helminth has asked us to host a Double Affinity Week. The Warframe Team just couldn’t refuse. We look forward to launching a revamped new player experience, Open Landscape, Xaku, and so much more with Heart of Deimos!

Enjoy a full week of Double Affinity, Tenno!

very nice thx a lot

3 hours ago, lllllSkarf said:

all the time but a bug occured and after I saw the red text in the middle of the screen averyone just disapeared and I couldn't even open the menu to exit the relay

Well that sucks 😞

It should have popped during the red text, before the dancing and fireworks (then you got a message containing in back on your Orbiter). There were a lot of people there, so it's possible it's still processing like with Hydroid. I hope you get your Noggle Tenno. 

3 часа назад, Adventure_TimeFOREVER сказал:

сказали что все получат их потом (часов через 7), потому что слишком большой наплыв людей

как и в прошлом году - то же обещали всем, да только жаловались что не получили своего прайма еще долго после последней дораздачи...

а казалось бы выводы можно было сделать уже в прошлый раз...

----

а вообще "занятно" получается: фигурка в конце дали сразу - значит ничего не мешало отслеживать смотрящих. спрашивается что помешало с гидроидом?

Archived