TennoCon 2020 Double Credits Week!

11小时前 , [DE]Drew 说:

QuR8Fw7r871aUT0dTg1plHg6ka5Kooyz77DV2onA

Warframe missions award twice the Affinity until Wednesday, August 12th at 11:00 AM ET!

Thank you for being part of TennoCon 2020. To convey his eagerness to meet you, Tenno, Helminth has asked us to host a Double Affinity Week. The Warframe Team just couldn’t refuse. We look forward to launching a revamped new player experience, Open Landscape, Xaku, and so much more with Heart of Deimos!

Enjoy a full week of Double Affinity, Tenno!

sgerh

I still haven't received my Hydriod Prime twitch drop even after waiting for more than 5hrs do i have to wait more or should i submit a ticket or anything. Do let me know and Thank You "DE" for the Tennocon 2020 Live program enjoyed a lot.

17 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Warframe missions award twice the Affinity until Wednesday, August 12th at 11:00 AM ET!

Thank you for being part of TennoCon 2020. To convey his eagerness to meet you, Tenno, Helminth has asked us to host a Double Affinity Week. The Warframe Team just couldn’t refuse. We look forward to launching a revamped new player experience, Open Landscape, Xaku, and so much more with Heart of Deimos!

When can we get hydroid prime can i link my account and watch the live stream yesterday

On 2020-08-02 at 4:45 AM, [DE]Drew said:

okie

• [DE]Drew changed the title to TennoCon 2020 Double Credits Week!
On 2020-08-01 at 4:45 PM, [DE]Drew said:

WF_DoubleCreditWeekend_NewsHeader_1920x520.jpg.png

Tenno, 

Double Affinity has now ended, but Double Credits are just beginning! Put on a fresh pot of coffee because we're bringing you a Double-double 🍁

Warframe missions award twice the Credits from now until August 25th at 11 AM ET!

Enjoy the Double Credit prosperity, Tenno!

Don't be sad that Double Affinity is over; Double Credits are now here!

• Like 7