Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues with Tenno Trivia email pop ups

Drajac

Just now, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

Same here. The suggestion from forum mods in the other thread was to file a ticket with support.

I just made a ticket. Hopefully we will see something happen. I mean, there are SEVERAL people that participated in the trivia and didn't get the email popup. DE needs to find a new way to give these things out, clearly Twitch doesn't work.

7 minutes ago, DoctorGroot said:

I didn't get the popup either. I was looking at stream chat fly by and everyone was saying the same thing. No idea how they are going to resolve this

Should've taken screenshots of the score at least for proof.
I took a screenshot when I realized something's wrong.

Same. Nothing popped up. The Quiz itself was a great idea, but the implementation of the rewards process or even of the name/tag failed spectacularly. Maybe due to latency/lag/technical issues (it isn't the first time it happens and probably won't be the last), we'll see if they communicate on it in the next few days. Last thing: if we really do have to send a support ticket for this, it'be at least great to have an official statement about it.

9 minutes ago, Yxivi said:

Should've taken screenshots of the score at least for proof.
I took a screenshot when I realized something's wrong.

I got in the very last category. I forgot to screenshot, so if it can't be fixed without one I'm not too worried. If they decide to fix it on that basis I feel bad for all those who are in the same boat and got much higher tiers of rewards.

Came in the top 1k but got no pop-up for the email at the end either, same as a friend of mine. and of course i didnt have the forsight to think something would go wrong and didnt screenshot the final scoreboard that showed my rank and score. i would really like to be able to claim the decoration and glyph.

1 minute ago, DoctorGroot said:

I got in the very last category. I forgot to screenshot, so if it can't be fixed without one I'm not too worried. If they decide to fix it on that basis I feel bad for all those who are in the same boat and got much higher tiers of rewards.

Basing on past events where there had been a major problem on rewards distribution, DE tends to just give it to everyone. Let's hope this is how they're going to resolve it but don't take my word for it lol, I'm just basing on previous events.

I also got no prompt to write my e-mail. Was on full screen, after the score nothing else showed. I waited a couple minutes after it was said it would happen but nada.

And am seeing those complaining that while they got the window it was too brief to write their e-mails, like a couple seconds or so.

Archived