Issues with Tenno Trivia email pop ups

So I finished 357th on the Tenno Trivia, I was fullscreen, it worked perfectly, I allowed acces and everything.

However, I did not get a popup on twitch (on chrome). I have screenshots both of my placing, my username and the placing in the same screen. 

So, what am I supposed to do now? (is it worth opening a support ticket just for the unique ship poster?)

Any help would be appreciated, much excitement for the upcoming Heart of Deimos update!

Why was this all merged into a thread about a different issue, with a bunch of replies missing?

Edit: and why is it in PhP, and not bug reporting? This was clearly a bug, and is not a case where other players can help.

Edited by LeakingAmps
Noticed even more weird things to comment on
  • Like 3

Not sure why these posts get moved to PHP. These posts need to be put into the Bugs section.

I never got the email popup during the Trivia portion.

• Like 1

Whoever the moderator is, this needs to be put into the Bug section of the Forums. NOT the Players helping players section. How are other players going to help with this issue?

• Like 3

I got the pop-up and submitted my email. But, I still haven't gotten said email about what I supposedly won. Another complaint is that the second half of the trivia stream was completely frozen, so I couldn't see any videos or images for certain questions. I was still able to answer questions, mind you. I just couldn't see any visual for certain ones, cause the stream was frozen.

Edited by QueenofYandxre
  • Like 2

Was able to enter my email but have not received the drop.  Perhaps the ship poster and glyph should be given to everyone who participated actively in the TennoTrivia event?  Not sure why the glyph was locked to the top 1000 anyway.  Stuff like this just breeds a culture of elitism.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Mikuru_Asahina said:

Ok, so I did the Trivia and I was Contestant #3254 and I screamed when I heard 3254 beat 3251, but when i checked again my score was different to the score the 1st place #3254 got. I ended up being so amazed that I won to being duped and disappointed. 😞

There seems to be duplication in contestant numbers.

faaabad47218cfc46391229c1bb855ae.png

4 digit numbers and over a quarter of a million people playing,  yeah,  there will be some duplication.

I have seen this quizkit thingy used a bunch of times on gaming streams and it always ends this way.  It gets overloaded and breaks down.  Many times the question point values start running down before the question is even on screen or asked.  It can blank out or reset scores mid game. My clan and I had most of that happen on this quiz in paricular. Grats to those that got something, buts its a broken mess ( at least whenever I have seen it used on twitch).

I entered my email to receive at least tennocon display but didn't receive nothing by now.

Nickname: darkyoukon

Mail: -Removed Email-

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Personal Information
10 hours ago, Zuhan said:

Not sure why these posts get moved to PHP. These posts need to be put into the Bugs section.

I never got the email popup during the Trivia portion.

10 hours ago, ShepardsGhost said:

me either

check twitch my username is ShepardsGhostunknown.pngInsert image from URL

Both of you, try to contact support directly. This is the link
Megan already made a post about that: