Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion and Feedback on the Helminth Chrysalis - The most shocking feature ever revealed?

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

I think maybe we cant use theirs power 4 on other frames... So im hoping to use power 3 from ember and add on Hydroid 😁 because it would bee bad we can only take powers from first 3 warframes and not from others, but how can work power 1 from Equinox so probably we can use other powers in good use....and only power 4 is not available, that would bee weary reasonable. 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)ITS_TH3GOD said:

Im thinking that maybe its abilities that works with each other that they'll consider signature... For instance limbo's 2 and 3.

maybe.
or maybe it'll be ???? decisions and it'll let me Banish Enemies as not Limbo, then Ensnare an Enemy as not Khora, then Crush Enemies as a Warframe without Shields, then Thurible as a Warframe without Energy, Eat Enemies as not Grendel - all at once.
so that way i can lose access to Enemies and gain no benefits but still pay Costs for it anyways. 

(i'm joking)

Each frame will give a specific ability. more than half of them will likely not be worth replacing the one slot on any other frame. You might save a lot of time just waiting for the list.

Otherwise, it gives a use for vanilla frames after you get a prime. If you already progressed past this step, that's life. It adds another stage to the life of a vanilla frame beyond MR and adds a slice of extra customization.

It likely wont change much in 3 weeks.

13 minutes ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

So what im getting at is now i can replace my useless ability on one of my warframes with another useless ability from another warframe.

Depends. 

Inaros' 1st and Equinox's night side 1st are awesome cc abilities.

Just now, Mak_Gohae said:

Depends. 

Inaros' 1st and Equinox's night side 1st are awesome cc abilities.

I was hoping to replace Ivara's navigator to something else, but seeing that probably most abilities are gonna get canned to just most warframes weak damage/ CC ability, Im just hoping that theres at least a recover ability left for me to take.

"List of abilities that shouldn't be available." Khora's whipclaw, everything gara is glass..., smoke screen, landslide, sonar, elude, spectral scream (means either of his buff abilities are on the table), immolation, equinox?, snow globe, dread mirror, mach rush, feast?, thurible, balefire and haven (cost too much shields for normal frames), undertow, Inaros abilities are trash but probably whirlwind, quiver, limbo?, invisibility, shatter shield, hall of mirrors, fire walker, nidus can't give his 2,3,4 anyways - virulence, wormhole, mind control, hallowed ground, mallet, blaze turret (not artillery), enthrall, charge or iron skin, spores, offering, energy vampire, (example of how bad valkyr is, nothing but her 4 is special to her) but I guess swing line is out, vauban?, wisp motes and wil o wisp, celestial twin, tail wind. All of these are abilities that are class specific and wouldn't be able to be transferred.

Equinox, Grendel, Limbo, Gara, and Khora are questionable due to being entirely specific to their class.

With Equinox, I would think that her 3 of (a or both) forms would be likely.

With Grendel, he would either need a rework, or to allow Feast on other frames as that is his only way to use said other abilities.

With Limbo, I hate to say this with how cancer this could be, but the only option is his Banish (and I REALLY don't want to see any of limbo on other frames).

With Gara, I have no clue because it's all glass, the only real thing it could actually be is shattered lash to give to other frames.

With Khora, (I used her lash right when she came out because it scaled with rivens and combo and was purely busted) her 2 couldn't happen, her 1 couldn't happen because of it being the entirety of what Khora is about, and it would have to be Venari (Though having Venari on other frames seems nice and it doesn't make me think Khora as much as a Whipclaw buffing frame would destroy any semblance of balance).

53 minutes ago, (NSW)RATHURUE said:

for Khora it's her Lash

12 minutes ago, Velitria said:

With Khora, (I used her lash right when she came out because it scaled with rivens and combo and was purely busted) her 2 couldn't happen, her 1 couldn't happen because of it being the entirety of what Khora is about, and it would have to be Venari (Though having Venari on other frames seems nice and it doesn't make me think Khora as much as a Whipclaw buffing frame would destroy any semblance of balance).

I'd argue Venari is Khora's signature ability, not Whipclaw. This is strictly a case of meta perception vs. conceptual perception.

Her lash was non-existent before Accumulating Whipclaw. Venari on the other hand is advertised and promoted as her main feature above any other of her abilities. In other words, the ability a casual non-meta observer would associate with the frame at a glance without augments or maximization.

Just look at Khora's in-game promotional diorama. At a glance, you'd have a hard time selling the idea that Whipclaw is her signature ability instead of Venari.

Warframe0233.jpg

Whipclaw is a better ability, yes. But it's not advertised as Khora's core ability. Venari on the other hand is.

On that note, I also consider for the following abilities to be signatures following the above definition:

Wukong's Celestial Twin.

Valkyr's Warcry.

Gauss's Mach Rush.

Nezha's Warding Halo.

Rhino's Iron Skin.

Frost's Snow Globe.

Gara's Splinter Storm.

Ember's Immolation.

Equinox's Metamorphosis.

Mirage's Hall of Mirrors.

Nekro's Desecrate.

Oberon's Renewal.

40 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I dont think you can... Once you magnetize an enemy they stay in place.... Although if you are the client... Lag can cause the  Bubble to travel for a few seconds before coming to a stop.

Don't ruin my dreams! 😛

I wonder if we throw Xaku into the infested wall thing, I wonder what happen if we throw all the frames into the wall?

thumb_think-emoji-statue-tfw-to-intellig

this made me think is it using the jedi trick to make us think it is ok to feed the infested ship to make it strong so it can take over the ship and murder us that will back fired or is it me that think that way to think our dear companion infested ship will not harm us at all?  This is really take me uneased to think about it.

2 minutes ago, Velitria said:

With Limbo, I hate to say this with how cancer this could be, but the only option is his Banish (and I REALLY don't want to see any of limbo on other frames).

Just watch, it'll be his roll (rift dodge or whatever it's called) :-P.

2 minutes ago, Velitria said:

"List of abilities that shouldn't be available." Khora's whipclaw, Gara's shattered lash, smoke screen, landslide, sonar, elude, spectral scream (means either of his buff abilities are on the table), immolation, equinox?, snow globe, dread mirror, mach rush, feast?, thurible, balefire and haven (cost too much shields for normal frames), undertow, Inaros abilities are trash but probably whirlwind, quiver, limbo?, invisibility, shatter shield, hall of mirrors, fire walker, nidus can't give his 2,3,4 anyways - virulence, wormhole, mind control, hallowed ground, mallet, blaze turret (not artillery), enthrall, charge or iron skin, spores, offering, energy vampire, (example how how bad valkyr is, nothing but her 4 is special to her) but I guess swing line is out, vauban?, wisp motes and wil o wisp, celestial twin, tail wind. All of these are abilities that are class specific and wouldn't be able to be transferred.

Equinox, Grendel, Limbo, and Khora are questionable due to being entirely specific to their class.

With Equinox, I would think that her 3 of (a or both) forms would be likely.

With Grendel, he would either need a rework, or to allow Feast on other frames as that is his only way to use said other abilities.

With Khora, her 2 couldn't happen, her 1 couldn't happen because of it being the entirety of what Khora is about, and it would have to be Venari (Though having Venari on other frames seems nice and it doesn't make me think Khora as much as a Whipclaw buffing frame would destroy any semblance of balance).

only problem is that a lot of people are saying pablo leaked that fire walker will be the one to be consumed/taken/traded

43 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’m going to laugh if it turns out you’re all overhyping how OP this system will be.

Obviously its going to get nerfed....

But luckily theres some combinations that will make for weak but entertaining Meme Builds...

As long as work... The system will be worth it...

1 hour ago, (XB1)KrazeeTre said:

I hope this isn't a way for DE to figure out what frames/abilities need to be reworked/nerfed. 

Zephyr needed a rework since her last rework, and I don't want them to touch Limbo, nor does he need to be touched. He's perfectly fine the way he is for people that actually know how to play him. 

Honestly I'd be more concerned that this will lead to DE abandoning reworks.

"Warframe ability is sh*t? Oh well, just replace it!"

Just now, schilds said:

Just watch, it'll be his roll (rift dodge or whatever it's called) :-P.

that's not an ability though lol, at first i was thinking his 1 but then there's no way it'll be that since it'll be too toxic so im thinking that they'll probably make it his buff ability 

I'm interpreting this as DE choosing the worst abilities on each frame to donate.

Knowing that we still have a few frames with no bad abilities. Nova is a prime example, her 1 is a solid defensive buff, her 2 is a nuking ability a lot of frames would like, and her 3 is portals. No matter what DE chooses it will provide a solid option for some kits.

what pablo leaks and what actually makes it into the game are two different things friend

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ITS_TH3GOD said:

only problem is that a lot of people are saying pablo leaked that fire walker will be the one to be consumed/taken/traded

1 minute ago, DarthRednax said:

I'm interpreting this as DE choosing the worst abilities on each frame to donate.

Knowing that we still have a few frames with no bad abilities. Nova is a prime example, her 1 is a solid defensive buff, her 2 is a nuking ability a lot of frames would like, and her 3 is portals. No matter what DE chooses it will provide a solid option for some kits.

For nova, i cant help but believe that it'll be her portal ability since most people dont even use that.

Archived