Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion and Feedback on the Helminth Chrysalis - The most shocking feature ever revealed?

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

Oh ho people are already making list I see ?
I tried to make one myself just speculating. My criteria was mostly "which one is the weakest one" and "which one doesn't need synergy to be used" since to me most frames have theme abilities, they're all signature moves.

So far I got those right, aside from Frost, I guess some enemies can use these abilities already so it would make sense to be Ice Wave in that regard.
If that's the case then we can also expect Loki to share Switch Teleport, since Grineer can also use it.
Ash might also share Teleport  if that really matters to define what is not a signature move.

Hope to get a list of all abilities that we could infuse.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Vesiga:

You can only do it to the normal frames. Which are "mass produced" from the foundry, so they're NOTHING like Umbra. So it's prolly fine

actually many ,,normal'' frames are harder to get than their primes so that's pretty sad(good old days Ember cost 2k plat,Frost 800 etc now their price is pathethic,back then most people went for normal ones but today everyone runs around with primes many don't even have the base ones),examples: Ash,Equinox,Atlas,Titania,Ivara

hace 1 minuto, STUVash dijo:

Seems legit. But you shouldn't write "known donation" if you're not 100% sure.
Specify which ones are speculations, because now I'm also having to ask : "did you have a leak for Frost Ice Wave too ?" 👺

I forgot to add the disclaimer, but the ones who dont have "*" are the ones who got confirmed by someone that has access to more info of the game, and frost is in the helmint trailer they posted after tennocon

il y a 5 minutes, EonCode a dit :

I forgot to add the disclaimer, but the ones who dont have "*" are the ones who got confirmed by someone that has access to more info of the game, and frost is in the helmint trailer they posted after tennocon

The what ....? Oooooh they do that now too....
These videos were unlisted. Guess I should pay attention to the announcements on forums. Thanks for the tip.

Justo ahora, Reifnir dijo:

Aww, there goes my dream of adding mobility to slower frames with Cloud Walker. 

saryns molt give move speed, as well as nezhas 1, and the helmint chrysalis movement buff, you already have several movement buffs, and more to come

Just now, EonCode said:

saryns molt give move speed, as well as nezhas 1, and the helmint chrysalis movement buff, you already have several movement buffs,

Plain movement speed does not add *that* much in terms of mobility, not in Warframe, anyway. Cloudwalker essentially, a flight mode, which would've been awesome... Instead, we get a clone skill which is pretty much useless at higher levels due to its squishiness. I'd trade Twin for Cloudwalker in a blink, tbh. Here's hoping we'll at least get the Ripline... 

il y a 4 minutes, (NSW)Spektr3 a dit :

This what I would love to try on Ash:

1. Firewalker to become an invisible trail of speeding fire (It'd be quite nice if ash's teleport could have the same synergy as with nezha's teleport)
  2. Ripline to become Scorpion
  3. Molt, to cast it here and there while invisible

Unfortunately for you, they said you were only allowed to apply one infuse ability on a frame. Rebecca specifically said "You couldn't put Shock and Pull" on her Excalibur.

hace 3 minutos, STUVash dijo:

Unfortunately for you, they said you were only allowed to apply one infuse ability on a frame. Rebecca specifically said "You couldn't put Shock and Pull" on her Excalibur.

Oh I know, these are the 3 alternatives I would like to try, firewalker is the one I find more appealing, then ripline, then molt

Atlas's punch on Baruuk's 1 could be fun.

Fire Walker on Volt's 1.

Celestial Twin for Nidus's 3 or 4 for some hentaicle incest fondlement, maybe.

Grendel only has one skill so it's going to be weird seeing everyone eating enemies.

If only it just worked skin-wise so I could play Ash Koga but have all of Volt's skills and stats though. Replacing only 1 skill on Ash isn't going to untrashify him.

il y a 4 minutes, (NSW)Spektr3 a dit :

Oh I know, these are the 3 alternatives I would like to try, firewalker is the one I find more appealing, then ripline, then molt

Nice, too bad you can't have one different infuse ability per configuration. For now it sounds like you would need to craft more Ash frames to try all of them 🤔

12 hours ago, Leqesai said:

I am hoping this system is more of a further form of customization than something to make frames noticeably more powerful. People are going to be disappointed when it is released, I think, because the hype is unrealistic given DE's track record.

Well, I think only weak frames will benefit greatly from this. I mean, people might think Gara 3 is useless, but this ability is still much stronger than most of the abilities in the game. Especially with the augment. And here rather people will reduce the strength of the frame, replacing the ability with something else, but perhaps people will just prefer a different utility than a strong ability. I think you've seen devstream show an ability that provides a guaranteed hack. You don't need it all the time, but you might prefer it more than a strong ability that you don't use. On the other hand, Gara 3 with augment is energy orb generation, which will be quite effective on many frames that suffer from a lack of energy. But this is if we don't get Gara 1, which can also be strong for some frames. However, I think we won't get it because of the exalted weapon problem.

But to be honest, I can't imagine what razorwing + molt will look like. You know, little HitBox molt, it looks interesting.

Archived