Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion and Feedback on the Helminth Chrysalis - The most shocking feature ever revealed?

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

1 hour ago, FaridRLz said:

Personally i would love to see some "kind of useful" abilities extracted from the frames, not just those situational, but almost useless abilities like Frost, Volt, Mag, frist abilities. I just want some utility, survivability, and power.

[DE] Let us break the game a bit

On Chinese devstream, Wuclone was shown as a donated ability. So it can be fun.

Im looking forward to it, but im a little nervous since some frames need synergy from all their abilities to even function, and some abilities are just going to be useless no matter who theyre on. Things like chromas 1 for example. At the same time if you gave say vex armor to inaros instead of sandstorm he'd be neigh invincible and highly damaging with ways to restore his high hp pool back

Hey folks.

You should bear in mind that screenshots of this system pre-launch are very likely dev-build experiments and are not always indicative of a final choice. We’ll be making a Dev Workshop post (around the 13th or 14th of August) about the final approved powers list before we release on the 25th, however.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey folks.

You should bear in mind that screenshots of this system pre-launch are very likely dev-build experiments and are not always indicative of a final choice. We’ll be making a Dev Workshop post (around the 13th or 14th of August) about the final approved powers list before we release on the 25th, however.

Thank you for the clarification.

29 minutes ago, 1OfTheUndying said:

Rhino's Iron Skin
Volt's Speed
Loki's Invisibility
and Titania's Razorwing

I'm sure none of those will be universally available. Razorwing is an ult and the rest are definitely signature powers (the most useful powers of their respective warframes). It's unfortunate because that means the only universal invisibility ability will probably be Ivara's Navigator (or maybe her 1, but I doubt it since it adds a UI element).

I think that realistically, most of the older warframes like Rhino, Volt, and Loki will not give anything too useful (Their 1 abilities) whereas newer warframes like Harrow, Mirage, Titania, or Equinox all have decent abilities that could benefit a lot of other warframes since none of them have damage abilities but rather self/ally buffs and enemy debuffs.

Edit: To answer the OP, I would use any ability from Harrow, Mirage, Titania, or Equinox to replace Wisp's 4.

For max synergies, all the infusion powers (Eg, corrosive-Volt, gas-Ember, ect).
For debuffing and orbs, Nezha's 2, even though it won't have all his other synergies with it.

Volt's shield.

Anything from Nidus's/Garuda's/Khora's kit.

1 hour ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey folks.

Looking forward to seeing it. I can't wait to replace Slash Dash.

the second i start playing nezha i fell in love with abilities and the frame in general.when i heard that in next update the firewalker ability (first one) is gonna be the the ability that u can use on other frames i got mad.why the most noticeable thing about him,the flaming path that he leaves behind,is not considered "signature"?!
i think  that some frames may have hard time picking that non-signature one because their abilities are very tight,if i said my point properly.like nezha.because he is quit know character,for his ring and spear,in his myth.so because we have this warframe,coming from this myth,u cant give the ring or spears to others,i think i get it.but the problem is,the most noticeable ability in his kit is the firewalker.i mean u see a fire path in the game "oh its nezha".why this is not the case for example for first chroma ability?u barely even use it its not a defining ability.but for nezha?it is defining,like his spears and ring.because he is built around his defining features from the myth of nezha.thats why he is difficult to pick a non-signature ability.but let me tell u as a nezha player,the firewalker is not the least signature one,if its not the most.

On 2020-08-02 at 9:03 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

Right? How dare they?! And if they did, who would play such stupid things? Certainly not people who constantly say that the game itself and the devs who make it are trash and yet still play it every day and keep coming back and complaining on the forums all the time. Certainly not those people... no sir. 

If something bothers me about the game, I'm gonna write it down where the devs see it. If critique is considered to be "complaining" than this is a messed up world we live in. I play the game, but I want it to be better when they release something, not more gimmicky. 

well, it can't be his 4th since you can't donate any 4th's what so ever and it can't be his blazing chakram since that relies on the chakram that is part of his model, so that just leaves firewalker and warding halo, and I don't think they'll let you donate any defensive tanking powers like warding halo/iron skin/ shatter shield/etc to keep people from making tanks like inaros even tankier. So that just leaves firewalker.

2 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

I'm personally disappointed that Volt's Shock is the ability he donates, instead of Speed.

Given how useful Speed is, I can kinda see why they wouldn't want to hand it off to, say, Gauss.

Archived