Discussion and Feedback on the Helminth Chrysalis - The most shocking feature ever revealed?

2 hours ago, (XB1)DarkForceLegend said:

What I'm saying is that it's not just statistical values that create synergy. For example, if say you where to put Ivaras Navigator on Nova to control her Antimatter Drop. I'm not saying that would be a thing, BUT if it were what effect would it cause?

It would be completely useless. Nova needs duration, lot's of it. Higher duration causes Navigator to increase in damage slower. You also cannot shoot the Antimatter Drop during Navigator.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Also I didn't use feedback page in general back and categorizing it feedback draw me little to the point being offended by the moderator without provided thoughts and just slap it off fusing into someone else page for assuming it is "FOR CLAIMING THE SAME THING" this is also violation of policy for it was assumed it was same thing but it is not for it isn't a sum it up as same for I am only discussing if there limitless bound of saying this but this person who own this thread did not sum it up like of mine and my own thread that was force to submerge into the person thread.  This is clearly is act of incorrect for saying and making faults statement on the side of that moderator.

Trust me, it's more trouble than it's worth. Even I made a thread in General Discussion, and even though I wasn't providing any feedback (because how could I? The update isn't out yet) it got moved here.

7 minutes ago, Blexander said:

Trust me, it's more trouble than it's worth. Even I made a thread in General Discussion, and even though I wasn't providing any feedback (because how could I? The update isn't out yet) it got moved here.

mine was only there for 4 mins, not been there for an hour. This is where we have to re-read the policy of being moderator and those who is obeying and not had been using their moderator's ability not for say and scoop and assume it it is the same.  For note do apologized to moderator who is reading this for I am not qualities stander-ed for I understand I am not doing so and so but if moderator are not correcting themselves then it is pretty much to assumed they are doing the job correctly and not just force every single thread without confirmed job it is did it correct.

https://www.warframe.com/community/volunteers#modscc

Edited by ChaoticEdge
27 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

It would be completely useless. Nova needs duration, lot's of it. Higher duration causes Navigator to increase in damage slower. You also cannot shoot the Antimatter Drop during Navigator.

Don't quite know why you pulled my quote into this topic, but sure. Your missing the point. It's not how practical or useful it would be. The point I was trying to make was how it was a mechanical interaction rather than just a statistical interaction. That was an interaction that popped into my head because I was in another topic discussing Ivara's Navigator. The person that had made that topic that I originally posted in made a claim that it was easy to make all abilities available and that you just had to tone them down statistically. My counter was that there is more to abilities than just stats.

Anyway, I get what your saying, but that's not stopping anyone from doing something different. I'm not getting into theorycrafting this concept. I'm not a fan of either ability, but it is this interaction that would have to be looked at in every single frame that has mechanical abilities as such.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkForceLegend said:

Don't quite know why you pulled my quote into this topic, but sure. [...] it is this interaction that would have to be looked at in every single frame that has mechanical abilities as such.

You are on page 48. Did different threads get merged, causing confusion?

Rest assured that we will scrutinize and evaluate all such interactions, once DE publishes their list of available abilities.

Just now, Traumtulpe said:

You are on page 48. Did different threads get merged, causing confusion?

Rest assured that we will scrutinize and evaluate all such interactions, once DE publishes their list of available abilities.

Yea, the topics got merged...lol

Oh, I know it will be a gold rush to find the best synergies. I'll be there with the rest of them. I was just making the counter argument that changing a system like this is not easy, and that it's not just numbers.

I want to shift the subject a little. There is one point that concerns me. These are wheel abilities. If wheel abilities can be transferable, but the frame already has a wheel ability, can we not change the mechanics of the ability but change the effect of the ability? For example, can Vauban get a sleepy grenade if he uses Ivara's quiver? And can Ivara get an Overdriver arrow using minelayer?

1 minute ago, (XB1)x Deathcraft x said:

What if the abilities you get from sacrificing a frame were curated?

They are. One ability per Warframe, handpicked by DE.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Another frame I would make it more powerful is Inaros for what ability I will change is his 1 ability to be Iron skin because I can and wanted to see how strong does it goes beyond the limits if there is no cap for it but see how greatly the armor becomes, then I probably will change Inaros's 3 ability switch it with Atlas's golem rock buddy because a king need his guards men.  As for his passive I will just be Nidus's healing passive again.

hehe, that sounds like a good plan though i would keep his 1st as it is because i just love the dirty-fighting move of throwing sand in my foes eys ^^)

21 hours ago, Oreades said:

I love how so many distinctly different topics just got buried into this abomination of a thread.

Well since I can only assume this is where my topic went and where this reply will get sent if it was made anew.....

I just realized why they are holding off till the ~27th (daemos street date) to make the changes to the Simaris Syndicate price tables and it's consoles. While DE could thanos snap those changes on PC like well a thanos snap, consoles would likely require some level of cert. And since if any of the platforms can't have it then it wouldn't be "fair" and as such no platform gets the update until launch. 

Which pushes everyone's frontloading farm back as far as possible unless they want to spend double the syndicate standing in the interim.

good times, good times.....

Friendly reminder that this didn't stop them from 'surprise' patching Archwing equipment to a paid slot model on PC while giving Console players plenty of time to farm and craft duplicates to benefit from the extra 'grandfathering' slots.

It's not a huge amount in practice, no, but it was letting other platforms literally farm away premium costs while PC were just given a 'surprise, gib moni' since we had zero warning or expectation that it was about to happen.

trinity should be a weird one, technically all of her abilities are useful on other frames, whichever ability is useable i would imagine it will be ripe for a hefty nerf.

3 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

trinity should be a weird one, technically all of her abilities are useful on other frames, whichever ability is useable i would imagine it will be ripe for a hefty nerf.

Yeah. 1 ability will definitely look good on all frames. Increase the HP of enemies 10 times without significant bonuses - it's so useful...

Edited by selig_fay
1 minute ago, selig_fay said:

Yeah. 1 ability will definitely look good on all frames. Increase the HP of enemies 10 times without significant bonuses - it's so useful.

you mean increase the hp of 1 enemy, which returns hp when shot?  yeah cant see how frames like inaros would ever want to waste their time siphoning useless hp back.

1 minute ago, Methanoid said:
you mean increase the hp of 1 enemy, which returns hp when shot? yeah cant see how frames like inaros would ever want to waste their time siphoning useless hp back.

Trinity imbues a single enemy target with life energy and suspends it in midair, from within a cast range of 100 meters. The enemy is incapacitated, glows bright green and lifted airborne for 7 / 9 / 10 / 12 seconds; while suspended, the target's maximum health is temporarily restored to 100% and multiplied by 10 times. When Trinity or her allies damage it, they are healed for 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% of the damage dealt. Well of Life also expires early if a total of 150 / 250 / 350 / 400 health is restored.

Yes, very useful. Especially for Inaros...

Just now, selig_fay said:

Trinity imbues a single enemy target with life energy and suspends it in midair, from within a cast range of 100 meters. The enemy is incapacitated, glows bright green and lifted airborne for 7 / 9 / 10 / 12 seconds; while suspended, the target's maximum health is temporarily restored to 100% and multiplied by 10 times. When Trinity or her allies damage it, they are healed for 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% of the damage dealt. Well of Life also expires early if a total of 150 / 250 / 350 / 400 health is restored.

Yes, very useful. Especially for Inaros...

i am not seeing a negative here, gain hp, dont die, rinse and repeat?  maybe i'm being stupid here thinking restoring hp and not dying is a bad thing?

1 minute ago, Methanoid said:
i am not seeing a negative here, gain hp, dont die, rinse and repeat? maybe i'm being stupid here thinking restoring hp and not dying is a bad thing?

First, Inaros already has a much stronger healing than this. Second, many frames now rely on shields. Thirdly:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Magus_Repair

What about an energy vampire? This would be nice, but arcane energize, rage, and zenuric exist, so I don't think people will waste a slot on this. Maybe only those people who prefer support.or high strength build, but it's about energy management, which is also considered gameplay and will only be strong if you can keep track of energy, but I think people will fail this because, again, everyone is used to arcane energyze now, which is almost passive and allows you not to worry about energy.

Link is not even discussed. Inaros with link will be just as useless as without link. Why do you need this thing if you are already immortal? Link can help the survival of some frames, such as Atlas for example, but I don't think it's even strong. After all, Saryn molt is already confirmed and this thing, like Loki Decoy, can greatly distract enemies, so it's a much more powerful defense than link. So link is more of a niche for frames with rage.

Thus, 1 ability of Trinity is useless and 2 abilities are niche. I don't know what you want nerf. Trinity has already received a lot of nerfs, leave her alone.

Let us discuss the fact that if De wants to once again re use old content for new content they should clearly remove filler rewards from the pools in missions frames drop from. That includes endo, mods and such.

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, RyuhoTheDragon said:

Let us discuss the fact that if De wants to once again re use old content for new content they should clearly remove filler rewards from the pools in missions frames drop from. That includes endo, mods and such.

Agreed. The drop table is filled with insulting rewards (like 100-300 endo, credit caches).

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Orcus Imperium said:

if Nidus' skill is larvae then iron clad charge rhino's will be able to easily build up armor

It has already been confirmed that you can use zephyr 2 to pull enemies.

Just now, (XB1)Orcus Imperium said:

I'm aware, but Larvae is a tad more consistent unless im understanding the change wrong.

Well, we'll see. At least there will be something to choose from.