Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion and Feedback on the Helminth Chrysalis - The most shocking feature ever revealed?

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

Honestly it sounds really cool. Yeah there's going to be the "best abilities" , but that's the case for every aspect of the game. And with a little luck hopefully this will make DE look at the useless abilities and give them some changes or buffs.

The only downside I can really see is the grind to build every warframe for a second time.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA:

There are frames with anywhere between 1 and 3 abilities that practically have zero use whatsoever. God forbid they get another option.

How about reworking these Frames then? I know I know. Its a shocking suggestion.

Wow really enjoyed Tennocon. So now that we now that we will be able to customize our Warframe's abilities, which Warframe would you pick to sacrifice first and which Warframe would you switch abilities? 

I have a list right now, Can you imagine Banshee with either Equinox Sleep or Loki's invisibility? 🙂 Or any Warframe with Pillage? 

Let's have some fun with it!

As of right now we know that no ultimates and signature abilities can't be copied, so lets go with that.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Sketchy about this idea... this seams like your giving up on ever adjusting abilities and making them all useful.   Hate an ability?? Just swap it out and shut up...…

Pretty much.  

Im very disappointed.

Also, I would feed my Converted Lich to Helminth. Coz its annoying and not helpful at all. Don't need any rewards for that.

11 minutes ago, Krilexis said:

Hopefully I didn't sell Ivara yet pfiou. I can't imagine to grind her again. Could be neat if her Prowl was the ability that we can infuse. Because her 1 and 2 are with her bow.

Why do you want Prowl ?

Navigator is significantly better. 

Quiver may not be META but it would make for fun memes on other Warframes. 

In any case Ivara's grind isnt so bad... but that depends on how you feel about Spice Missions 

2 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

How about reworking these Frames then? I know I know. Its a shocking suggestion.

Or maybe we can give this a try before we throw a hysterical temper tantrum over a completely optional feature? I know I know. Shocking suggestion. But hey I'm all for those frames getting reworked. This doesnt have to be either or.

20 minutes ago, Furappi said:

DE said that not all abilities are up to game for extract and implant 

Which is why I'm curious about what they do with Limbo, since you can slot only one external ability.

Unless you mean not every warframe will be eligible for donating skill, in that case I guess they'll just leave out tedious/broken frames out of the equation. 

Archived