Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

Hi, I've played casually for a while but am just starting to get in it. I watched several of the Twitch streams this week that were supposed to have bonuses if you watch more than half an hour, but I haven't gotten any of those bonuses. 

My twitch was linked after last year's Tennocon, where I watched but I don't think I got anything from either. I have the syndana and the website says it's linked. Trying to make sure I get Hydroid Prime since I like the regular one. 

Is there a normal delay on how long it takes to get these? Or if it's been a few days and I don't have them does that mean it didn't work correctly? 

You're meant to watch it for 30 minutes I believe. Also be sure to check back on the tab, if it's waiting to show you an advert it won't give you the drop. So it's worth checking back and refreshing. I like the Aura Forma this week due to that.

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

You're meant to watch it for 30 minutes I believe. Also be sure to check back on the tab, if it's waiting to show you an advert it won't give you the drop. So it's worth checking back and refreshing. I like the Aura Forma this week due to that.

But did you get your Aura Forma already? I haven't gotten any of the stuff from the whole week yet

30 minutes ago, Namiriel said:

But did you get your Aura Forma already? I haven't gotten any of the stuff from the whole week yet

No, I got the Forma on Monday and the Gravimag today. But I didn't recieve the Tuesday drop because of my own fault.

ive been watching the stream before it started when it had the countdown and have since. I've tried multiple browsers and even the twitch app  but no drop. my account is also linked and it said it was linked too when checking again just incase. 

Same, I think it's bugged honestly, or it could be a long queue for it to process.

It's 30minutes for the drop on any panel, which I suppose is the main warframe channel hosting and warframe partners.

I heard some people got the hand cannon, but others are waiting.

--edit--

I got the hand cannon, I had to manually open the inbox.

Please be patient Tenno! Keep in mind that there are currently over a quarter million viewers currently on Twitch, so it's likely that Twitch's API needs some time to correctly parse and issue rewards to users. 

In the past, there have been delays in rewards being sent out due to very high viewer volume. 

Hello fellow Tenno!

I know that I need to watch TennoCon on Twitch to get the new Hand Cannon amd Hydroid Prime(in their respective timings of course!). But I am confused with the Relay stuff.. How do I get the new Staff Skin and the Mystery Decoration? Thanks and I hope you enjoy TennoCon !

2 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Please be patient Tenno! Keep in mind that there are currently over a quarter million viewers currently on Twitch, so it's likely that Twitch's API needs some time to correctly parse and issue rewards to users. 

In the past, there have been delays in rewards being sent out due to very high viewer volume. 

thank you, just didn't want to miss out on it. i've had all the others *edit (in the past)

"Come celebrate with the community aboard our TennoLive 2020 Relay on all platforms! Watch the stream alongside your fellow Tenno in the Relay and get special rewards. You’ll get the Lemnas Staff Skin when you watch TennoLive between 5 p.m. ET and 6 p.m. ET, and if you stay in the TennoLive or TennoCon Relay until the very end of TennoLive, you’ll get a second Reward - a mystery decoration!"

From: https://www.warframe.com/news/how-to-prepare-for-tennocon-2020

i saw a fix somewhere that said it has to say "drops enabled!" at the bottom of the stream and if your account isnt linked, it would say something like "Enable Account Link to Receive In Game Drops" but on my screen it says neither. 

Anybody know when the drops for twitch are sent out?

Just curious cuz after last year I feel I need to keep checking my account every 30.minutes to see if it worked. I cant remember if they are sent to the account after 30 minutes or after the whole event.

Thanks

With the number of players that are watching, I'd expect it's going to take a long time for DE's scripts to run. Some players will get it now and some players will get it in a couple of hours depending on the load on the server.

Keep calm. You will get it.

Archived