Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I have been linked to twitch and watch the stream on every device in my house and every browser or app, in the 6 hours I did not get my hand cannon or the prime frame.

Every confirmation I got is that my Twitch is linked and so it was on every time I checked, but still nothing. Now what?

Read the big, bright green PSA that pops up at the top every time you open a page on the forums. 

In case your browser or an extension is blocking it: 

PSA: Twitch Drops Slowly Being Distributed

[DE]Drew

By [DE]Drew
01/08/20

Oh Hey, Tenno!

If you're waiting for your Twitch Drops, they are slowly being distributed. All the drops have congested the system! You won't get your drop message until you return to your Orbiter. The delay is currently 5+ hours for the Drops to be delivered. 

Thanks for your patience!

Not white knighting or anything but after seeing what they've done this tennocon, I gotta give DE a big kudos. Considering the work-from-home conditions (and all the covid-19 stuff going on in the world) yet they're able to give us a good show. Given that, let's try to be a bit considerate about the drops.

Yeah, I didn't get the staff skin although I got the decoration, the email pop up never appeared for me during the trivia, and the live museum experience in the relay was a bit delayed. A lot of player are logged in on the game so definitely some server and network stuff are expected to happen. Hopefully they address these concerns sooner but I hope everyone understands that they're not working at full capacity.

il y a 17 minutes, MagPrime a dit :

If you were watching the stream, you would have heard Rebecca say at least 3 times that it'll take several hours for the drops to be sent out.

Is 6+ hours considered several hours ? Because that's how time has passed since the first stream started and some of us still got nothing. 😞

This is outrageous, i got the mystery decoration, i even already got hydroid prime, but i did not get the lemnas staff skin.

BTW, i noticed when looking at the stream that the picture-in-picture they showed was changing and the relay i was in was stuck in the same display, so i left and entered another relay and everything changed well, but still no skin.

so I was sitting in the tennocon relay (ps4) watching the stream on my pc and I noticed my chat log said "your access to in game chat has been suspended" I thought it was for the relay or something but when I left it was still on even though I didnt do anything !?! I cant talk to anyone and none of the drops from the relay like the skin or the statue are in my inventory please help !!!!!!

I waited in that relay for almost 5 hours.

i was on tennolive relay when stream start and get info about received Lemnas skin, then i log out (because i cant watch stream and have game client launched at the same time, lack of ram...). After stream end i log in back to game and discover i dont have Lemnas skin in inventory, so i feeling a little cheated...

4 minutes ago, 101010 said:

Is 6+ hours considered several hours ? Because that's how time has passed since the first stream started and some of us still got nothing. 😞

I was watching from the start and I haven't gotten anything either.  

All that was said was that it's being worked on, it'll be several hours.

How is everyone saying it wasn't informed... 

They not only repeatedly said what you get for doing things. It's been on the site for a week. 

"Watch 30 consecutive minutes of any pannel, get the weapon. Watch 30 consecutive minutes of the TennoLive, get Hydroid."

"Watch while in the relay, get skin. Watch full thing in relay, get decoration."

How is it that hard to understand? They also said rewards on Twitch are backlogged and will arrive in the next 24 hours or so. 

Also, the weapon is a TIMED EXCLUSIVE. Ie, it will be available at a later date to be earned. 

Archived