Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Message added by NovusNova

1 hour ago, zUnlightspearlz said:

yeah but my time now in germany is 01:28 am midnight 😄 the question is: can I go sleep without worry? ^^

dunno, but go ahead sleep.  We have to wait it solve itself.

Yeah...My time it was like noon or so when the livestream started and I know FOR A FACT that I definitely watched it for more than half an hour, I got my free gun but not Hydroid Prime, I just got off work now and its been awhile now

There's a psa out addressing that it's just taking a reaaaaaally long time to get them all out, Warframe hit an all time high for concurrent players today and most of them were probably in those relays lol. I would wait until that psa is gone, if you don't have it by then there may be an actual issue.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Marezx_PR said:

I saw the statue and staff. You know, that I got it. After the stream ended went to check and still, don't have anything anywhere. Not even Hydroid. I just got the gun. That's it. 

Same here man. I want my Hydroid Prime. I was so pumped to jump on and use him

32 minutes ago, -Mr.K- said:

There's a psa out addressing that it's just taking a reaaaaaally long time to get them all out, Warframe hit an all time high for concurrent players today and most of them were probably in those relays lol. I would wait until that psa is gone, if you don't have it by then there may be an actual issue.

Is there a PSA about the Trivia issue everyone had?

So since I did get the hand cannon it's clear that my Twitch account was linked properly but I'm a bit puzzled why I didn't get Hydroid Prime. I watched the entire stream and was there since 30 minutes before the stream started. Don't really know what to do with that one 😕

Hello. 

the PSA stated that they were 4 hours behind deployment of the drops. its almost 4 hours since the stream ended and i`ve still not gotten my drop. 

I re linked and verified that my accounts where linked both in Twitch and Warframe. I watched more than long enough to get the drop. I understand that its not easy delivering some 400 thousand drops, But I`d appreciate it if you don`t forget my account this time round. 

• Like 1

I was in the tennocon relay for the entire stream of tennocon. Watched it all from start to finish. I didn't get the staff skin, the mech statue or hydroid prime (i know there's a delay thing going on with hydroid but i don't know about the staff skin and mech statue)

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Agent40Infinity said:

So since I did get the hand cannon it's clear that my Twitch account was linked properly but I'm a bit puzzled why I didn't get Hydroid Prime. I watched the entire stream and was there since 30 minutes before the stream started. Don't really know what to do with that one 😕

They've already announced the drops will take some time, at the beginning of the Tennocon Livestream.

I don't care about myself. But, my sister and her husband was there for the whole event and didn't get a damn thing yet.

• Like 1
  • Letter13 locked this topic
  • Letter13 locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Letter13 locked and locked this topic
  • Letter13 locked and locked this topic