Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

29 minutes ago, AstolfoSmol said:

I was in the tennocon relay for the entire stream of tennocon. Watched it all from start to finish. I didn't get the staff skin, the mech statue or hydroid prime (i know there's a delay thing going on with hydroid but i don't know about the staff skin and mech statue)

Same here watched the whole thing well the timer said it was 6:32 ( thats 6 Hours and 32 min's of it )  Though this isn't the only time i never got what was suppose to be given. and all i did get was the monthly sayandata. So i know the Link works. it's been 4 hours and they did say it might take a few hours to get this stuff out., wanted the Hydroid prime and the pistol. i can't wait to try out that broken frame though to looks interesting.

(On another note: Wished you could turn off the Steel path sick of it every time i come on the game. I do those things when i'm ready.)

i called it yesterday that the drops wouldnt work for most people. i got the gun but nothing else. either way wait until that PSA on the top is done before you complain.

oh and this isnt even the appropriate forum section either, just noticed that too.

Yeah, my PC account got shafted and did not recieve the gun or hydroid (no redeemable tokens on steam either), even though I was tuning in to the entire tennocon from start to finish (all panels) . Got the relay drops tho, so that's that.

On console, I got the gun and both relay drops, but Hydroid is still MIA. Hoping i'll get it by tomorrow. Thank got my main account is PS4 otherwise I would have been pissed not getting the gun.

They added a PSA about it, but this is definitely well over the 4+ hours. Handcanon came in within an hour, but that may be because I was logged in way early to the stream. Not having my hydroid prime show up yet is frustrating, but a few years ago when they did ash prime their tracker outright crashed. Hopefully it gets sorted a bit better than last year's when they had this issue though.

55 minutes ago, ElKrafT0 said:

I received everything except hydroid 😕

I haven't gotten Hydroid yet either, but they have a thing at the top of the website saying that the drops might take 4+ hours to distribute. 

I did get the gun, skin, and statue. The gun is great. 🙂

im not sure how many pple were on but im still missing my drops and i was watching from12 to 5 and then some and still no drops its about almost 11 and im starting to get disheartened everything was set up account linked, everything just want my new gear

Archived