Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Abiduzzaman said:

I know but many peolle got that this is why i am scared 

I understand, and if it....helps, I haven't gotten mine yet either. Though, I tend to not get these big prizes until the next day when these events happen.

4 minutes ago, THE_KULT said:

Why didn't we receive hybroid prime yet ? Any ideas ?

Either, because of th backlog DE told everyone about (and mentions in a PSA at the top of the forums) or because you don’t deserve it. 

I got the Athodai earlier, got the Necromech Statue at the end of the TennoLive, but didn't get the Lemnas Staff skin at all; all stream I was hanging around in the dedicated TennoLive Relay watching the showcases as they appeared one after another and I was happily walking around every one of them (loved that purple snaky creature). Kinda odd that I received the statue, but not the staff skin... Let's hope all drops will be delivered correctly at some point for everyone who followed the steps as specified.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Shemblar_Zombie said:

So I watched the entire tennocon today and when I got how about an hour ago, I decided to look my account for the Exclusive secondary firearm and Hydroid Prime, I recieved the Secondary but I didn't recieved Hydroid Prime

The answer is likely found in the bright red banner across the top of the website stating that twitch drops are rolling out slowly.

1 minute ago, C0stanza said:

I got the Athodai earlier, got the Necromech Statue at the end of the TennoLive, but didn't get the Lemnas Staff skin at all; all stream I was hanging around in the dedicated TennoLive Relay watching the showcases as they appeared one after another and I was happily walking around every one of them (loved that purple snaky creature). Kinda odd that I received the statue, but not the staff skin... Let's hope all drops will be delivered correctly at some point for everyone who followed the steps as specified.

What other steps were there besides linking your game account to your Twitch account and watching the Twitch stream for the specified amount of time for the drops? Haven't seen either drop, the gun or the frame. 

à l’instant, (PS4)Climhazzard-Zero a dit :

What other steps were there besides linking your game account to your Twitch account and watching the Twitch stream for the specified amount of time for the drops? Haven't seen either drop, the gun or the frame. 

Yes, linking your Twitch account and watching the stream for a specific amount of time (30 minutes) was required (that was the only things required to get the gun between 12:30pm ET and 5pm ET; and for Hydroid Prime from 5pm ET), BUT for the Lemnas staff skin and the Necromech Statue you had to be in the dedicated relay while watching the show.

The wait says 5 hours, but I'm currently at 8+ hours.  I got the statue but nothing else.  I know my twitch is linked; when I logged in today I got my 500 ducats from the last stream I watched.  I'm extremely frustrated; friends of mine who started watching after me have gotten all of their stuff.  I didn't get the canon, hydroid prime or the staff skin and I stupidly paid for the tennocon digital package and got squat. 

Do we have any recourse what so ever with support?  

And yes, I was in the relay for the main tennocon stream and there watching with friends.  I spent considerable time prior both in the relay and in my orbiter to make sure the previous drop, the canon, would / wouldn't be affected since at that point no one was entirely clear about being in the relay or not, and it was well over 30minutes on each.  I've relogged a few times since after the last stream, and nothing.  My friend who didn't start watching until the last half hour ish of the canon window got her's HOURS ago.  

1 minute ago, C0stanza said:

Yes, linking your Twitch account and watching the stream for a specific amount of time (30 minutes) was required (that was the only things required to get the gun between 12:30pm ET and 5pm ET; and for Hydroid Prime from 5pm ET), BUT for the Lemnas staff skin and the Necromech Statue you had to be in the dedicated relay while watching the show.

So I'm only missing out on the staff skin and the statue, which is fine. I just wanted to make sure all my bases were covered for the gun and the frame so I know it's only just delayed, rather than me having done something wrong. 

hace 22 minutos, (XB1)Mr GameandTeach dijo:

Its Been 6 hours and still havent gotten mine. Hope I get it at some point. I got all the other cosmetics but both my friends I was in the relay with got their primes as soon as we left the relay. Their primes are already leveled and everything. Looking forward to the 25th though!

Same here, I started watching the stream at around 3:30 ET and stayed until the end. I didn't get the hand cannon nor the Hydroid Prime. I have the accounts linked and everything, i even participated on the trivia. It's just a matter of waiting and being patient i believe.

I watched the stream for 4 hours and still haven't gotten anything yet .
It was the same last year and I ended up getting nothing...my twitch account is linked to warframe and I was logged on both by the time of the stream ; I'm getting kind of pissed at this stuff . 

It's gonna take a while I imagine.. there were over 300,000 viewers tuned in. If you were towards the end of the twitch drop queue it will take longer.

To clarify, I watched most of the day and haven't gotten anything yet, so I'm in the same situation.

Archived