Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I remember hearing somewhere it could be backed up 24 hours but I can't remember if DE said that or a warframe streamer I was watching afterwards. Personally I still haven't gotten hydroid. Was on for the relay event and had the stream going. 

I don't mean to be rude, I'm just bit worried that i wont get them. My brother had gotten his Hydroid and Athodai but i haven't gotten mine and he said since were both on the same Wi-Fi thus have the same ip that there would a chance it could stop me from getting the rewards. I mostly want some clarity so I can stop panicking that I wont get them.

I was in the relay the whole time for tennocon the staff skin and the little statue showed that I got it off in the bottom left of the screen but when I went back to my orbiter they were not in my inventory or decoration for the orbiter I don't know where they went to. I did get the new gun and hydroid prime so I was linked 

I'll just join the Chorus and say that while I got the Skin and the not-so-mystery-anymore decor, but the Ahtodai, Trivia thing and Hydroid are still missing.

It's kind of weird that the drops that got triggered later got delivered earlier (nearly on point, I might add) and the earlier ones are in backlog. Ah well, gonna wait. 

I haven't received hydroid prime yet. I got the hand cannon promptly, i also got the skin and statue in the relay, but even though i watched the entire stream with the same account i got the Aura Forma on earlier this week, i haven't gotten Hydroid Prime. Nor have i gotten anything from the quiz. 

I haven't gotten Hydroid yet, but I received the Athodai, the staff skin, and the robot golem statue hours ago—right after the stream ended, actually. I know we have to be patient, but it's just worrisome that only part of the rewards have come through already and the rest is nowhere to be seen.

Me too.I watched the whole TENNOCON and LIVE and I cant help but sleep because in my country its past midnight  but I still watch till TENNOLIVE and I cant stay awake no longer right after REBECCCA showing BROKEN WARFRAME  and I slept WHILE WATCHING LIVE ON MY PHONE AND PC till morning.When I woke up I check WARFRAME GAME and I saw ATHODAI PISTOL THAT I GOT BUT I STILL DONT HAVE HYDROID PRIME.PLEASE SAY SOMETHING [DE]

Archived